- 53 min ago Formula One Legend Niki Lauda Passes Away At 70
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Whose Outfit Was The Most Breathtaking On Day 7?
- Movies Kapil Sharma Mocks Bappi Lahiri; Calls him 'Maharani Of Jaipur'!
- News Men wearing Modi masks prepare 2,000 Kg Laddoos ahead of poll results
- Technology Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports World Cup prize money not too high than IPL
- Finance Reliance Beats IOC To Become India's Biggest Company In Revenue Terms
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese car manufacturer Suzuki has revealed the new 2018 Swift Sport BeeRacing limited edition model in Italy. The new limited edition Suzuki Swift Sport BeeRacing features cosmetic changes in the form new colour scheme.
The new Suzuki Swift Sport BeeRacing edition features a dual-tone paint scheme finished in Champion Yellow and Dubai Black Metallic. The contrasting racing stripes complement the exclusive paint job of the car. Apart from that, all the design elements remain identical to the regular Swift Sport.
The new Suzuki Swift Sport BeeRacing limited edition model features the same front end with a large honeycomb grille faux carbon-fibre embossing on the grille, boot lip spoiler and newly designed bumper with cuts and creases for an aggressive look.
The side profile of the Suzuki Swift Sport BeeRacing edition features dual-tone 17-inch thin-spoke alloy wheels side skirts and blacked out pillars.
Th rear profile of the limited edition variant of the Suzuki Swift Sport gets a roof-mounted spoiler, dual exhaust tips, black plastic cladding and the racing stripes running down the boot lid.
The Suzuki Swift Sport BeeRacing edition draws power from the existing 1.4-litre Boosterjet turbocharged petrol engine producing 138bhp and 230Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox delivering power to the front wheels.
The Suzuki Swift Sport BeeRacing limited edition can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 8.1 seconds before topping out at 210km/h. The interior of the limited edition hatchback features bucket-style seats, sporty pedals, Lava red inserts on the dashboard and red stitching on the seats.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Suzuki Swift Sport BeeRacing Limited Edition
The Suzuki Swift Sport BeeRacing limited edition model features a new paint scheme with sporty racing stripes which enhance the looks of the hatchback. The Swift Sport is unlikely to come to India, and Maruti Suzuki plans to bring in the hybrid variant of the hatchback.