TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Japanese automaker Suzuki is all set to unveil a new concept model. Yes, Kompas reports that Suzuki will reveal a new city car concept at the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS) which begins from August 2, 2018. The Suzuki city car concept will also be put into production.
Head of Product Development and Marketing Research, Suzuki Indomobil Sales, Harold Donel said that the new concept model from Suzuki will be a city car. He also stated that the new city car concept will be a part of a new sub-brand and the new model will be designed specifically for the Indonesian market.
Harold said, "The model is city car and most importantly it is a sub-brand of Suzuki that is made specifically for the Indonesian market only." Harold was speaking on the sidelines of the media test drive of the all-new Ertiga facelift which will be soon launched in the Indian market.
Suzuki has not revealed any details about the new city car concept and the sub-brand. But Harold also said that the reason behind setting up a new sub-brand is to reinforce Suzuki's model range. He added that the concept city car will be targeted towards young buyers.
Harold further added, "The concept car will be mass produced in the future, targeting young consumers, which means buyers with age up to 35 years." He also revealed that the new sub-brand will be used to strengthen other models such as Ertiga, Ignis and other products.
Harold also stated that the sub-brand will be a new identity for Suzuki in the Indonesian market and the name of the brand and other details will be revealed later in August. It will be interesting to see if the new city car concept will be based on the Concept Future S which, which was revealed by Maruti Suzuki at the Auto Expo 2018.
Thoughts On The Suzuki City Car Concept
Suzuki is readying its new city car concept model which will be unveiled at the GIIAS in August 2018. Being a city car concept, we can expect compact dimensions and the concept will also debut a new sub-brand. The new city car concept will be a mass market product and it is exclusively designed for the Indonesian market.
*Note: Images for representational purpose only.