- 8 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology How To create GIFs from YouTube videos
- Movies Sudeep Is Taking A Break From Dabangg 3 For His Daughter Saanvi! It Explains His Priorities
- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Current Williams Formula One driver, Lance Stroll to drive for Force India in 2019. According to reports from AutoBild, Lawrence Stroll has bought Force India. However, it is still unclear if Stroll acquired a majority stake or bought over the team entirely.
Rumours of Force India filing for bankruptcy have been doing the rounds for quite a while now. The current owners of the Silverstone-based F1 Team: Vijay Mallya, Subrata Roy and Michael Mol have been in talks with their shareholders, regarding the team's future.
Lawrence Stroll had earlier invested in the Williams F1 Team. However, the lack of performance by Williams in the 2018 F1 season, has made him rethink his approach.
Even before the buyout by Lawrence Stroll, there were rumours regarding Lance's move to Force India. However, the Canadian F1 driver stayed away from them, without any comments.
Now with Lawrence Stroll buying the team, it has been confirmed that Lance will drive for Force India, latest by 2019.
This move from Lawrence Stroll further opens up the driver market for the 2019 season. Currently, Force India has Esteban Ocon and Sergio Perez as their main drivers. However, another set of reports suggest that Ocon is already received a few offers, especially from Renault's Factory F1 team.
Carlos Sainz who currently drives for the Renault F1 Team, alongside Hiko Hulkenburg, is said to move to Mclaren. He will replace Stoffel Vandoorne, to race alongside fellow Spaniard and two-time World Champion, Fernando Alonso.
Thoughts On Lawrence Stroll Buying Force India F1 Team
The Force India F1 Team recently admitted to facing financial issues which are affecting their development. However, now with Lawrence Stroll buying the team, they hope to solve the issue and come out stronger during the next season.