- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- 11 hrs ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 13 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 15 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- Technology Best Popup Selfie Camera Smartphones Under Rs. 15,000
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
SML Isuzu has launched the new Global Series of trucks for the south Indian market in Bangalore. The new GS series trucks are aesthetically designed with new styling. SML Isuzu consists of two major business verticals: LCV and ICV Trucks and Buses and a range of special application vehicles.
The newly launched Global Series (GS) trucks offer best-in-class fuel efficiency, increased driver comfort, better driveability, higher uptime and superior reliability, optimised maintenance cost and optimum loading capacity.
Apart from the new GS series of trucks, SML Isuzu has also launched its advanced Telematics Solution called as ‘Saarthi'. The new Telematics Solution is aimed at revolutionising the Transportation management and on-road service support given to the customers.
The prominent features of the new GS models include luxurious ambience with best-in-class cabin space, newly designed headlamps, more driver comfort and safety, dash mounted USB port for mobile charging, adequate gap between engine and cabin for better air circulation and a redesigned lighter clutch for smooth gear shifts.
The new GS series is available in Samrat HD 19, Sartaj, Super, Tipper Supreme, Prestige, SartajHG 71 and in CNG models. The new GS series trucks will be offered with a warranty of three years or unlimited kilometres for engine and gearbox and two years or unlimited kilometres on the vehicle.
The Telematics System, Saarthi will enable the owner and the driver to be connected through the programme and SOS button. The system also 24x7 real-time vehicle tracking. Overall, the new GS series of trucks offer new features and also looks stylish and modern.
Thoughts On The SML Isuzu Global Series Trucks
SML Isuzu has introduced the new Global Series of trucks in the south Indian market. The new GS series of trucks features a host of changes to the design and comes equipped with new features. Overall, SML Isuzu GS trucks offer world-class performance and come equipped with a host of features.