- 26 min ago FASTag Transactions Cross 86 Million In July 2020: Over 18 Million Tags Issued Till Date
- 47 min ago BMW Is Expected To Launch The X3 M SUV By The End Of August This Year
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 Prices Reduced: Becomes Affordable By Up To Rs 72,000
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Spotted Testing Ahead Of Unveil: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Mere Dad Ki Dulhan’s Anjali On International Youth Day: Bagging Niya Was Life Changing Moment
- Lifestyle 15 Amazing Health Benefits Of Barley Grass
- News Setting an example, Muslims form human chain to save temple amid Bengaluru violence
- Finance Minda Industries Shares Surge 7% After Board Fixes Price For Rs. 250 Crore Rights Issue
- Technology Google Converts Your Android Smartphone To Earthquake Detectors; Here’s How It Works
- Sports Rumour Has It: Havertz still pushing for Chelsea move as Man Utd eye Fati, Dembele
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
SML Isuzu has launched the new Global Series of trucks for the south Indian market in Bangalore. The new GS series trucks are aesthetically designed with new styling. SML Isuzu consists of two major business verticals: LCV and ICV Trucks and Buses and a range of special application vehicles.
The newly launched Global Series (GS) trucks offer best-in-class fuel efficiency, increased driver comfort, better driveability, higher uptime and superior reliability, optimised maintenance cost and optimum loading capacity.
Apart from the new GS series of trucks, SML Isuzu has also launched its advanced Telematics Solution called as ‘Saarthi'. The new Telematics Solution is aimed at revolutionising the Transportation management and on-road service support given to the customers.
The prominent features of the new GS models include luxurious ambience with best-in-class cabin space, newly designed headlamps, more driver comfort and safety, dash mounted USB port for mobile charging, adequate gap between engine and cabin for better air circulation and a redesigned lighter clutch for smooth gear shifts.
The new GS series is available in Samrat HD 19, Sartaj, Super, Tipper Supreme, Prestige, SartajHG 71 and in CNG models. The new GS series trucks will be offered with a warranty of three years or unlimited kilometres for engine and gearbox and two years or unlimited kilometres on the vehicle.
The Telematics System, Saarthi will enable the owner and the driver to be connected through the programme and SOS button. The system also 24x7 real-time vehicle tracking. Overall, the new GS series of trucks offer new features and also looks stylish and modern.
Thoughts On The SML Isuzu Global Series Trucks
SML Isuzu has introduced the new Global Series of trucks in the south Indian market. The new GS series of trucks features a host of changes to the design and comes equipped with new features. Overall, SML Isuzu GS trucks offer world-class performance and come equipped with a host of features.