TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
SML Isuzu has launched the new Global Series of trucks for the south Indian market in Bangalore. The new GS series trucks are aesthetically designed with new styling. SML Isuzu consists of two major business verticals: LCV and ICV Trucks and Buses and a range of special application vehicles.
The newly launched Global Series (GS) trucks offer best-in-class fuel efficiency, increased driver comfort, better driveability, higher uptime and superior reliability, optimised maintenance cost and optimum loading capacity.
Apart from the new GS series of trucks, SML Isuzu has also launched its advanced Telematics Solution called as ‘Saarthi'. The new Telematics Solution is aimed at revolutionising the Transportation management and on-road service support given to the customers.
The prominent features of the new GS models include luxurious ambience with best-in-class cabin space, newly designed headlamps, more driver comfort and safety, dash mounted USB port for mobile charging, adequate gap between engine and cabin for better air circulation and a redesigned lighter clutch for smooth gear shifts.
The new GS series is available in Samrat HD 19, Sartaj, Super, Tipper Supreme, Prestige, SartajHG 71 and in CNG models. The new GS series trucks will be offered with a warranty of three years or unlimited kilometres for engine and gearbox and two years or unlimited kilometres on the vehicle.
The Telematics System, Saarthi will enable the owner and the driver to be connected through the programme and SOS button. The system also 24x7 real-time vehicle tracking. Overall, the new GS series of trucks offer new features and also looks stylish and modern.
Thoughts On The SML Isuzu Global Series Trucks
SML Isuzu has introduced the new Global Series of trucks in the south Indian market. The new GS series of trucks features a host of changes to the design and comes equipped with new features. Overall, SML Isuzu GS trucks offer world-class performance and come equipped with a host of features.