- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News AirAsia flight makes emergency landing at Kolkata airport after threat call
- Movies Yash Never Felt He Was The Son Of A Bus Driver; He’s Grateful To Parents For Bringing Him Up Right!
- Sports Mahela Jayawardene declines Sri Lanka Cricket's World Cup offer
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
SML Isuzu has launched the new Global Series of trucks for the south Indian market in Bangalore. The new GS series trucks are aesthetically designed with new styling. SML Isuzu consists of two major business verticals: LCV and ICV Trucks and Buses and a range of special application vehicles.
The newly launched Global Series (GS) trucks offer best-in-class fuel efficiency, increased driver comfort, better driveability, higher uptime and superior reliability, optimised maintenance cost and optimum loading capacity.
Apart from the new GS series of trucks, SML Isuzu has also launched its advanced Telematics Solution called as ‘Saarthi'. The new Telematics Solution is aimed at revolutionising the Transportation management and on-road service support given to the customers.
The prominent features of the new GS models include luxurious ambience with best-in-class cabin space, newly designed headlamps, more driver comfort and safety, dash mounted USB port for mobile charging, adequate gap between engine and cabin for better air circulation and a redesigned lighter clutch for smooth gear shifts.
The new GS series is available in Samrat HD 19, Sartaj, Super, Tipper Supreme, Prestige, SartajHG 71 and in CNG models. The new GS series trucks will be offered with a warranty of three years or unlimited kilometres for engine and gearbox and two years or unlimited kilometres on the vehicle.
The Telematics System, Saarthi will enable the owner and the driver to be connected through the programme and SOS button. The system also 24x7 real-time vehicle tracking. Overall, the new GS series of trucks offer new features and also looks stylish and modern.
Thoughts On The SML Isuzu Global Series Trucks
SML Isuzu has introduced the new Global Series of trucks in the south Indian market. The new GS series of trucks features a host of changes to the design and comes equipped with new features. Overall, SML Isuzu GS trucks offer world-class performance and come equipped with a host of features.