- Finance US Overtakes China To Become India's Biggest Trade Partner
- Technology Flipkart Offers On Vivo Y91, Vivo V15, Vivo Y93 And More
- Movies Shivrajkumar's Daughter & Wife Regularly Drove To His Movie Sets! Were they Spying On Him?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: This India team intimidates Pakistan: Waqar Younis
- News Are you being charged for carry bags? Here is what you should know
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Or Kangana Ranaut Or Sophie Choudry: Whose Airport Outfit Would You Like To Try?
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Skoda Superb Sportline launched in India: Czech automaker Skoda has launched the new Superb Sportline in the country. The Skoda Superb Sportline is priced at Rs 28.99 lakh for the petrol variant and the diesel model carries a price tag of Rs 31.49 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India).
The new Skoda Superb Sportline is slotted below the top-spec Lauren & Klement trim. As the name suggests, the Superb Sportline gets sporty styling elements in the form of blacked-out front grille, roof, ORVMs, side skirts and boot spoiler. The Sportline also gets a new Blood Red colour option.
The Skoda Superb Sportline is also available in white and grey colour scheme. The sedan also gets blacked-out elements on the headlamps and fog lamps. The Superb Sportline is equipped with 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels with black and grey finish.
The interior of the Skoda Superb Sportline features an all-black theme with red accents. The cabin also gets sporty seats with Alcantara inserts, carbon-fibre trim on the dashboard and aluminium pedals.
The Skoda Superb Sportline comes with a host of safety features such as six airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, hill-hold control, hill-brake assist, traction control, front and rear parking sensors and rear view camera.
The Skoda Superb Sportline draws power from a 1.8-litre turbocharged petrol and 2-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 180bhp and 250Nm of torque and comes mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The diesel unit produces 177bhp and 350Nm of torque. The diesel engine is mated to a 6-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Skoda Superb Sportline
The Skoda Superb Sportline comes with updates to the exterior and interior design. The new variant of the Superb looks sporty with the addition of new design elements. The new Skoda Superb Sportline rivals the likes Honda Accord, Volkswagen Passat and even the Toyota Camry Hybrid. With the festive season going on, the Skoda Superb Sportline is expected to clock good sales figures.