- 2 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 4 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Sports Lowest total in IPL 2020: How did Royal Challengers Bangalore restrict Kolkata Knight Riders
- Movies Prabhu Deva To Return To Sandalwood Alongside Shivarajkumar In Yogaraj Bhat's Directorial
- News India to host third edition of 2+2 ministerial dialogue with US on Oct 27
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefit Up To 336GB With Prepaid Plans
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
Skoda Superb Corporate Edition launched in India: Skoda has silently launched the Superb Corporate Edition in the country. The new Skoda Superb Corporate Edition is launched with an introductory price of Rs 23.49 lakh ex-showroom. The Superb Corporate Edition is exclusive to existing Skoda customers who are looking to upgrade.
The Skoda Superb Corporate Edition does not get any changes as compared to the standard edition. Currently, the Skoda Superb is offered in three petrol and two diesel trims. The petrol variant of the Superb is available with both the automatic and manual gearbox while the diesel version is available only with an automatic gearbox.
The petrol version of the Skoda Superb draws power from a 1.8-litre four-cylinder engine that produces 177bhp and 320Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
Powering the diesel variant of the Skoda Superb is a 2-litre four-cylinder, turbocharged engine that produces 175bhp and 350Nm of torque. The diesel engine is coupled to a 6-speed dual-clutch transmission.
The Skoda Superb comes loaded with features such as bi-xenon headlights, adaptive front light system, 17-inch alloy wheels, rearview camera with display on infotainment system and three-zone climate control.
Other features include an engine start/stop button, keyless entry, electronic parking brake, 12-way electrically adjustable driver seat and ventilated front seats. The Skoda Superb comes with a host of safety features such as dual front airbags and side airbags, electronic differential lock, hill-hold control and much more.
The Skoda Superb Corporate Edition is exclusive for existing customers who are looking for an upgrade. If the response is good for the Corporate Edition model, Skoda might also introduce the new edition of the Superb to the masses. But, to keep the price in check, the Corporate Edition of the Superb might lose some features.
Thoughts On The Skoda Superb Corporate Edition
Skoda has introduced the Superb Corporate Edition in India which is exclusive for existing Skoda customers. The car remains the same and does not get any changes. It's a good opportunity for Skoda customers who are looking to upgrade to Superb as it is available with an introductory price tag.