TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition Details: Skoda India has launched a new special variant of their C-segment sedan — the Rapid Onyx Edition, at a starting price of Rs 9.75 ex-showroom (India). The Rapid Onyx brings only cosmetic enhancements and a few feature additions, compared to the regular model. The special edition of the Skoda Rapid is also available with two new paint options: Lapiz Blue and Candy White.
The design of the Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition carries a gloss black theme which contrasts really well with the primary shade. The Czech brand's signature butterfly grille has got a chrome surround which adds a bit of elegance to the front profile. The projector headlamps also get a black treatment.
The sedan rides on a neat-looking set of 16-inch black Clubber alloy wheels with matching bolt covers. Furthermore, the black treatment extends to the ORVMs, side beadings and trunk lip garnish.
The interiors get a dual-tone Ebony-Sand finish along with a mix of wood and leatherette elements. The 6.5-inch ‘Drive' touchscreen infotainment system supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. In addition to this, the Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition comes with a host of safety features as standard.
The Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition, as mentioned before, has the same mechanicals as of the regular model. The 1.6-litre MPi petrol engine makes 104bhp and 153Nm of torque while the 1.5-litre TDi diesel unit produces 109bhp and 250Nm.
Both engines are available mated to a 5-speed manual or an automatic transmission (6-speed in the petrol and 7-speed DSG on the diesel).
You can know more about the car in our official Skoda Rapid Review.
*except for the first image, all other images are of the regular model.
Thoughts On The New Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition
The Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition certainly looks apart from the regular model with the unique paint finish. The Skoda Rapid showcases the best of German engineering and is known for its class-leading build quality. With the new Onyx Edition, Skoda India expects more sales traction for their C-segment offering. What do you think of this special edition Skoda Rapid?