TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Czech automaker Skoda has revealed the Kodiaq RS ahead of its debut at the Paris Motor Show. The Skoda Kodiaq RS is equipped with the most powerful production diesel engine in the company's history. The SUV also features sporty and aggressive design elements as compared to the standard model.
On the design front, the Skoda Kodiaq RS features subtle changes with revamped front and rear bumper, black front grille with vRS branding and gloss black design elements. The Kodiaq RS is equipped with newly designed 20-inch alloy wheels. Skoda has also revealed the new RS logo with red V and stripe before the RS lettering.
The interior of the Skoda Kodiaq RS features Alcantara seat upholstery and door trims, carbon fibre effect on the instrument panel, tinted windows, ambient lighting, stainless steel pedals and black roof lining. The overall design of the dashboard remains identical to the standard Kodiaq.
The Skoda Kodiaq RS also features a Virtual Cockpit system with a unique mode which displays the rpm and speed on the centre of the display. The SUV also gets a flat-bottom sports steering wheel. The Kodiaq RS will be offered with a five-seater or seven-seater configuration.
The Skoda Kodiaq RS draws power from a 2-litre twin-turbo, direct injection, diesel engine that produces 236bhp and 500Nm of torque. The sporty SUV can accelerate from 0-100km/h in just seven seconds before topping out at 220km/h. The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
The Skoda Kodiaq RS also comes with variable all-wheel-drive, dynamic sound boost, adaptive chassis control, six driving modes, electronically adjustable shock absorbers and progressive steering. The SUV has also lapped the Nurburgring circuit with a record time of 9:20.84 for a seven-seater SUV.
Thoughts On The Skoda Kodiaq RS
Skoda has finally revealed the Kodia RS SUV which becomes the second product to join the performance RS family. The prominent highlight of the Kodiaq RS is the most powerful production diesel engine from Skoda. The Skoda Kodiaq RS might make it to the Indian shores as the company already retails the Octavia RS.