TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Czech automaker Skoda has revealed the sketches of the new Kodiaq RS SUV ahead of its global debut. The Skoda Kodiaq RS will be revealed at the Paris Motor Show in October 2018. The Kodiaq RS will be the first performance SUV to join the vRS family of performance cars.
The official sketches of the Skoda Kodiaq RS reveal the aggressive and sporty design of the performance SUV. The prominent highlights of the Skoda Kodiaq RS include large alloy wheels, low-profile tyres and 3D-effect radiator grille with the vRS badging.
The Skoda Kodiaq RS will be finished in an all-new metallic Race Blue paint scheme with gloss black treatment for the roof rails, window frames and ORVMs. Up front, the performance SUV features sleek LED headlamps with LED DRLs and sharper lines on the aggressively designed bumper.
The rear of the Skoda Kodiaq RS features twin exhaust pipes with chrome tip. Apart from that, the overall design is sharper and sportier than the standard Kodiaq. The Kodiaq RS will be equipped with 20-inch alloy wheels and 17-inch discs with red brake callipers.
The Skoda Kodiaq RS will draw power from a 2-litre twin-turbocharged diesel engine that is tuned to produce 236bhp and 500Nm of torque. The engine is likely to be mated to a new 8-speed DSG automatic gearbox delivering power to all the four wheels.
To know more about the standard Skoda Kodiaq sold in the Indian market, you can read our detailed review of the SUV.
Thoughts On The Skoda Kodiaq RS
The Skoda Kodiaq RS will be the first performance SUV from the Czech automaker and it will also get the most powerful production diesel engine. The Skoda Kodiaq RS is unlikely to come to India anytime soon. But the Kodiaq RS will be a fun-to-drive SUV with improved performance and superior handling as compared to the standard variant of the SUV.