TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Czech automaker Skoda has revealed the sketches of the new Kodiaq RS SUV ahead of its global debut. The Skoda Kodiaq RS will be revealed at the Paris Motor Show in October 2018. The Kodiaq RS will be the first performance SUV to join the vRS family of performance cars.
The official sketches of the Skoda Kodiaq RS reveal the aggressive and sporty design of the performance SUV. The prominent highlights of the Skoda Kodiaq RS include large alloy wheels, low-profile tyres and 3D-effect radiator grille with the vRS badging.
The Skoda Kodiaq RS will be finished in an all-new metallic Race Blue paint scheme with gloss black treatment for the roof rails, window frames and ORVMs. Up front, the performance SUV features sleek LED headlamps with LED DRLs and sharper lines on the aggressively designed bumper.
The rear of the Skoda Kodiaq RS features twin exhaust pipes with chrome tip. Apart from that, the overall design is sharper and sportier than the standard Kodiaq. The Kodiaq RS will be equipped with 20-inch alloy wheels and 17-inch discs with red brake callipers.
The Skoda Kodiaq RS will draw power from a 2-litre twin-turbocharged diesel engine that is tuned to produce 236bhp and 500Nm of torque. The engine is likely to be mated to a new 8-speed DSG automatic gearbox delivering power to all the four wheels.
To know more about the standard Skoda Kodiaq sold in the Indian market, you can read our detailed review of the SUV.
Thoughts On The Skoda Kodiaq RS
The Skoda Kodiaq RS will be the first performance SUV from the Czech automaker and it will also get the most powerful production diesel engine. The Skoda Kodiaq RS is unlikely to come to India anytime soon. But the Kodiaq RS will be a fun-to-drive SUV with improved performance and superior handling as compared to the standard variant of the SUV.