- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 6 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News AirAsia pilot suspended for wrongly transmitting ‘hijack code’: Report
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Currently, the Skoda Kodiaq is available only in one trim level and soon a new variant will be added to the portfolio. Yes, CarWale reports that the Skoda Kodiaq will get a new top-spec L&K trim in the country. The report also states that the new Skoda Kodiaq L&K variant will be launched in December 2018.
The Skoda Kodiaq L&K top-spec trim was showcased at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show in March. The L&K is Skoda's top-spec trim and it's named in honour of its founders Vaclav Laurin and Vaclav Klement. Skoda already offers the L&K trim on the Octavia and the Superb sedans.
The L&K trim of the Skoda Kodiaq features a chrome grille, model-specific bumpers, body coloured under-door panels, exclusive Laurin & Klement badges and unique 19-inch Sirius alloy wheels finished in anthracite. All these new design elements enhance the looks of the SUV.
The interior of the Skoda Kodiaq L&K features a dual-tone black and beige theme and the cabin gets leather seat upholstery with Laurin & Klement logo on the seats. Apart from that, the dashboard and the touchscreen infotainment system home screen also gets the Laurin & Klement branding.
The prominent features of the Skoda Kodiaq L&K include LED headlights, aluminium pedals, ambient lighting, electrically adjustable driver's seat with memory function, Columbus infotainment system and 550-watt, ten-speaker, Canton audio system. The features might differ on the India-spec model.
The global-spec Skoda Kodiaq L&K comes with four engine options. But the India-spec model is expected to utilise the same 2-litre diesel engine that produces 150bhp and the engine will be mated to a 7-speed DSG gearbox with an all-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts On The Skoda Kodiaq L&K
Skoda is all set to introduce a new L&K trim of the Kodiaq SUV in the Indian market. The Kodiaq L&K will hit the Indian roads in December. The currently sold trim of the Skoda Kodiaq is priced at Rs 34.83 lakh ex-showroom (India). Expect the Kodiaq L&K to carry a price tag of around Rs 36 lakh ex-showroom.