TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Skoda has revealed the new Fabia facelift at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The new updated avatar of the Fabia hatchback features refreshed exterior design and mechanical changes. The interior of the new Fabia also gets new features and driver assistance functions.
The new 2018 Skoda features subtle changes to the exterior design. The prominent changs on the facelifted Fabia are the sleek headlight design with LED lights, redesigned fog lamps and the LED tail lights. Skoda will also offer new 18-inch alloy wheels.
Skoda has also updated the interior of the new Fabia facelift. The interior now feature redesigned instrument cluster, new trims on the dashboard and dual-tone seat upholstery. The new Fabia will also get 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with connectivity options.
The new Skoda Fabia Fabia will draw power from a 1-litre three-cylinder, petrol engine. The naturally aspirated version will be offered in two tune options: 59bhp and 74bhp and the turbocharged version will also come with two power outputs: 94bhp and 108bhp.
The 2018 Skoda Fabia now comes with several driver assistance functions such as blind spot detection, rear cross traffic alert and automatic high beam assist. The facelifted Fabia also gets a smart feature which can measure the tyre tread depth so that it can warn the driver about a worn tyre.
Skoda has ditched the 1.4-litre diesel engine option on the Fabia facelift and gone with the sole petrol engine. With the smaller engine and the reduced weight, the hatchback is expected to be nimble and peppy in terms of handling. The most powerful petrol engine also gets 7-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Skoda Fabia Facelift
The third-gen Skoda Fabia has been in the market for quite some time, and it needed a facelift. Now, the new avatar of the Fabia has been revealed with subtle changes to the exterior and interior design. The new Skoda Fabia also gets advanced driver assistance features which makes the overall package even better.