TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Rolls-Royce Cullinan India-Launch Details: Rolls-Royce Motor Company is expected to launch their Cullinan SUV in India by late-November 2018. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is the first SUV from the British ultra-luxury car manufacturer and has been praised as an extremely capable and plush off-roader, across the world.
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is expected to have a price, upwards of Rs 8 crore, considering the fact that the flagship Phantom VIII saloon costs Rs 9.50 crore ex-showroom (Delhi). Of course, both prices are entry-level and they could shoot way up depending on options.
The Rolls-Royce SUV is based on the same platform as the Phantom VIII but modified to suit the Cullinan's off-roading character. The Cullinan SUV is also the first all-wheel-drive Rolls-Royce ever made.
Autocar India suggests that some optional features available in the Rolls-Royce Cullinan launch-edition will come as standard in India; the rear-seat entertainment package being one of them. Already available in global markets, some Indians have already bought the Rolls-Royce Cullinan outside India.
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is powered by a 6.75-litre twin-turbocharged V12 which makes 571bhp and 850Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an 8-speed ZF automatic transmission which drives all four wheels.
The 2.6-tonne vehicle has got an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h. Being a Rolls-Royce built to go off the road, the Cullinan has got a dedicated ‘Off-Road' button.
Once launched in India, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan will go up against the likes of the Bentley Bentayga W12. Post the India-launch, deliveries of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan are expected to start from as early as December 2018.
Thoughts On The Rolls-Royce Cullinan
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan has opened a new chapter for the English brand known as the epitome of automotive luxury. As per sources, many are awaiting their order in India, ever since the Cullinan was globally unveiled back in May 2018. What are your thoughts on the Rolls-Royce SUV?