TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Rolls Royce has confirmed the global reveal of their first SUV, the Cullinan, on 10th May 2018. The Rolls Royce Cullinan is said to be the most luxurious SUV to hit the market.
The Rolls Royce Cullinan will finally be revealed globally after three years of testing. The new SUV will be based on the Phantom sedan offering from Rolls Royce.
The front fascia will feature the large trademark grille with the vertical chrome slats while being flanked by rectangular headlamps on either side.
The Cullinan will also feature a raised hood, along with sharp fenders to add to its stance. The rear of the car will carry a receding roofline to help give it a less boxy design.
Rolls Royce calls the Cullinan, "an all-terrain, high-sided vehicle". The SUV will be offered in all-wheel drive, with some serious off-roading capabilities. The Cullinan SUV will be based on an all-new aluminium spaceframe platform from Rolls Royce. This new platform will be carried over to all the future offerings from the British luxury car maker.
Torsten Muller-Otvos, Chief Executive Officer of Rolls-Royce, said, "Today's public and customers will see Rolls-Royce in a wholly new light as Cullinan demonstrates just how capable a Rolls-Royce can be. And in a few short months, our customers will be able to experience this capability for themselves as they get behind the wheel of this truly compelling Rolls-Royce.
Thoughts On The New Rolls Royce Cullinan Global Reveal
Once launched, the Rolls Royce Cullinan will take on the Lamborghini Urus launched in 2017, as well as the Bentley Bentayga which was launched back in 2016.