- 6 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 7 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Rolls Royce Cullinan launched in India. The Cullinan SUV is the first all-terrain vehicle from the British luxury car manufacturer and is priced at Rs 6.95 Crore, ex-showroom (India).
The SUV is part of Rolls Royce's brand new 'Architecture of Luxury' platform. The new platform used on the Cullinan is made up of an aluminium spaceframe, shared with the Phantom VIII. The Rolls Royce Cullinan is also the first all-wheel-drive offering from the brand.
The new architecture from Rolls Royce offers the Cullinan with large overall dimensions. The ‘high-bodied vehicle' measures 5,341mm in length, 2,164mm in width and 1,834mm in height. The Cullinan also has a wheelbase of 3,295mm.
Visually, the Cullinan is clearly part of the Rolls Royce family, with the large iconic grille up front, the RR logo on the top and the ‘Spirit of Ecstasy', placed above it. Sleek LED headlamps with LED DRLs make up either side of the grille. The front also features a large air intake and a silver skid plate at the centre.
The sides of the luxury SUV, come with large 22-inch alloy wheels, Rolls Royce signature suicide doors and a number of other chrome detailing. The rear comes with vertically-stacked LED tail lights, roof-mounted spoiler and a large rear bumper housing the dual exhaust pipes and a rear diffuser.
Moving to the Inside, the Rolls Royce Cullinan is draped in luxury. The SUV comes with bespoke fabrics and premium leather for the seats and the carpets. The SUV also offers a host of features, as expected. This includes a large touchscreen infotainment display at the front, smartphone connectivity, navigation and power seats with massage function.
The rear passengers also get high-definition 12.3-inch touchscreen monitors positioned behind the front seats. These monitors come with a Blur-Ray player and a digital television. The Cullinan SUV also comes with an 18-speaker audio system.
Other features on the Rolls Royce Cullinan: night-vision function, active cruise control, heads-up display, alertness assist, pedestrian & wildlife alert, four-cameras offering a panoramic view and a host of other driver assist functions.
The Cullinan is a five-seater SUV, however, it does come with two benches at the rear which are electronically deployed to extend out of the car from the boot. The Cullinan comes with a standard 560-litre boot space which can be extended to 1,930-litres by further folding down the rear seats.
The Rolls Royce Cullinan offers a specific Off-Rode mode - ‘Everywhere'. This off-road mode can further be customised, depending on the terrain such as track, gravel, mud, sand or snow.
The SUV also offers a height adjustable suspension setup, which can lower up to 40mm allowing for easier ingress and egress. The adjustable suspension setup also helps the SUV during off-roading or in tricky terrains. It can also wade through 540mm of water, while the air suspension pushes down on any wheel it senses losing traction.
The Rolls Royce Cullinan is powered by a massive 6.75-litre twin-turbocharged V12 petrol engine. It produces 571bhp and 850Nm of peak torque and is mated to a ZF-Sourced eight-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Rolls Royce Cullinan In India
The Rolls Royce Cullinan is the start of a new chapter for the British car manufacturer. The Cullinan SUV was first unveiled globally back in May 2018. The Cullinan is set to create a new benchmark, in terms of luxury and comfort. In India, the Cullinan will rival the likes of the Bentayga W12 and the Lamborghini Urus.