TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Renault Kwid Superhero edition launched in India. Prices for the new Renault Kwid Superhero edition start at Rs 4.34 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Superhero edition of the Kwid is launched with a tie-up with Marvel owner Disney.
The new edition of the Renault Kwid gets decals and body graphics that represent the superheroes in the Avengers series. The limited edition variant comes in two monikers - Renault Kwid Captain America Edition or Renault Kwid Iron Man Edition.
Both the Kwid Superhero Edition models come in the 1.0-litre RXT trim. The limited edition Renault Kwid is about Rs 29,000 more expensive than the regular Kwid RXT trim. The Renault Kwid Superhero Edition can be booked exclusively on Amazon for an amount of Rs 9,999.
The Renault Kwid Superhero Edition variants come in a paint job that represents the famous Marvel superheroes, Iron Man and Captain America.
The Renault Kwid Iron Man Edition gets an Arc Reactor and an Iron Man Armour-inspired body graphics, along with gold and red detailing. The rear door cladding gets a ‘INVINCIBLE' decal.
Meanwhile, the Renault Kwid Captain America Edition gets a body graphics inspired from the superhero's suit and shield. The car also gets blue and red detailing across it, and a ‘SUPER SOLDIER' decal on the rear door cladding.
On the equipment front, the special edition Kwid is on par with the RXT (O) variant, with a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation.
Mechanically, the Renault Kwid Superhero edition continues to draw power from the 1.0-litre petrol engine that produces 67bhp and 91Nm of torque. The model comes with a choice of either the 5-speed manual gearbox or the rotary operated 5-speed AMT automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Renault Kwid Superhero Edition
The Renault Kwid has seen huge success in the Indian market ever since its initial launch. Although there had been many special versions of the Kwid, the newly launched Renault Kwid Superhero Edition is targeted to a specific audience.
While an average buyer would still prefer the regular variant, people who are into Marvel and Avengers would surely give the Renault Kwid Superhero Edition, a thought.