TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Ahead of the launch, the upcoming Renault Kwid-based MPV has been spied testing on the Indian streets. Although, under heavy camouflage, we can make out some of the features on the MPV.
In terms of external design, we can see the MPV carrying the design language similar to all Renault products. The front of the MPV can be seen with the stretched out chrome grille, similar to the one on the Kwid. The side profile features skinny tyres while the rear of the MPV comes with tail lights extending to the boot lid.
Inside, the Renault Kwid-based MPV comes with integrated headrests, manual day/night rearview mirror and contrast stitching near the AC vents (expected to run across the length of the dashboard).
Other features expected on the Kwid-based MPV also include a touchscreen infotainment system, supporting Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functions. A digital instrument cluster, similar to the one seen on the Kwid, power windows, dual-zone AC controls and reverse parking sensors/camera.
The new Renault MPV might carry forward the same 1.0-litre petrol engine seen on the Kwid hatchback. This engine churns out 68bhp and 91Nm of torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT transmission.
Thoughts On The Renault Kwid MPV
The Renault Kwid-based MPV has been testing for quite a while now, in the Indian market. With a launch expected sometime next year, the budget MPV from Renault will rival the likes of the recently updated Datsun GO+ in the market. Once launched, the Renault Kwid MPV is expected to be priced somewhere in the range of Rs 4 - 6.5 lakh, ex-showroom.
Image Courtesy: ZigWheels