TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Ahead of the launch, the upcoming Renault Kwid-based MPV has been spied testing on the Indian streets. Although, under heavy camouflage, we can make out some of the features on the MPV.
In terms of external design, we can see the MPV carrying the design language similar to all Renault products. The front of the MPV can be seen with the stretched out chrome grille, similar to the one on the Kwid. The side profile features skinny tyres while the rear of the MPV comes with tail lights extending to the boot lid.
Inside, the Renault Kwid-based MPV comes with integrated headrests, manual day/night rearview mirror and contrast stitching near the AC vents (expected to run across the length of the dashboard).
Other features expected on the Kwid-based MPV also include a touchscreen infotainment system, supporting Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functions. A digital instrument cluster, similar to the one seen on the Kwid, power windows, dual-zone AC controls and reverse parking sensors/camera.
The new Renault MPV might carry forward the same 1.0-litre petrol engine seen on the Kwid hatchback. This engine churns out 68bhp and 91Nm of torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT transmission.
Thoughts On The Renault Kwid MPV
The Renault Kwid-based MPV has been testing for quite a while now, in the Indian market. With a launch expected sometime next year, the budget MPV from Renault will rival the likes of the recently updated Datsun GO+ in the market. Once launched, the Renault Kwid MPV is expected to be priced somewhere in the range of Rs 4 - 6.5 lakh, ex-showroom.
Image Courtesy: ZigWheels