TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Operation Khanij Khoj: Why Opening Up Virgin Forests For Iron Ore Is Disastrous For Ballari
- Ayushmann Khurrana's Wife Tahira Kashyap Diagnosed With Stage 0 Breast Cancer!
- Facebook To Soon Unveil New Video Chat Device Called “Portal”
- What Causes Viking Disease And How Does It Develop?
- Agra Has A Red Taj Mahal! Did You Know About It?
- Ford Freestyle To Be Updated With New Features And Colour Option
Renault India has announced that the Kwid will be available with a category first warranty of four years or up to 1,00,000km (whichever occurs first) and Roadside assistance.
The new offer on Renault Kwid includes a standard warranty of two years or 50,000km and an extended warranty of two years or 50,000km. The Kwid has been the best-selling car for the French automaker, selling more than 2.2 lakh units since its launch in India.
The Renault Kwid range consists of four variants: 0.8-litre, 1-litre manual, 1-litre automatic and Climber. The company has also introduced a Secure program (extended warranty and roadside assistance).
The customers can extend the warranty to five years or 1,00,000km (whichever occurs first) along with roadside assistance on all Renault cars. Including the recently launched Captur, Duster and Lodgy at a nominal price.
Apart from that, Renault has also undertaken other after-sales initiatives such as Renault SECURE, Renault ASSIST, Workshop on Wheels (WoW), Passion on Wheels (PoW), customer apps and regular customer service camps. Renault has a robust plan to keep the momentum going and to attract more customers.
Thoughts On The Extended Warranty On Renault Kwid
The Renault Kwid has been the best-selling product for the French automaker in the country. Now, Renault is offering an extended warranty without any extra cost which makes the deal more attractive. The new offer from Renault will ensure peace of mind for the buyers.