TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Renault India has announced that the Kwid will be available with a category first warranty of four years or up to 1,00,000km (whichever occurs first) and Roadside assistance.
The new offer on Renault Kwid includes a standard warranty of two years or 50,000km and an extended warranty of two years or 50,000km. The Kwid has been the best-selling car for the French automaker, selling more than 2.2 lakh units since its launch in India.
The Renault Kwid range consists of four variants: 0.8-litre, 1-litre manual, 1-litre automatic and Climber. The company has also introduced a Secure program (extended warranty and roadside assistance).
The customers can extend the warranty to five years or 1,00,000km (whichever occurs first) along with roadside assistance on all Renault cars. Including the recently launched Captur, Duster and Lodgy at a nominal price.
Apart from that, Renault has also undertaken other after-sales initiatives such as Renault SECURE, Renault ASSIST, Workshop on Wheels (WoW), Passion on Wheels (PoW), customer apps and regular customer service camps. Renault has a robust plan to keep the momentum going and to attract more customers.
Thoughts On The Extended Warranty On Renault Kwid
The Renault Kwid has been the best-selling product for the French automaker in the country. Now, Renault is offering an extended warranty without any extra cost which makes the deal more attractive. The new offer from Renault will ensure peace of mind for the buyers.