TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Renault India has announced that the Kwid will be available with a category first warranty of four years or up to 1,00,000km (whichever occurs first) and Roadside assistance.
The new offer on Renault Kwid includes a standard warranty of two years or 50,000km and an extended warranty of two years or 50,000km. The Kwid has been the best-selling car for the French automaker, selling more than 2.2 lakh units since its launch in India.
The Renault Kwid range consists of four variants: 0.8-litre, 1-litre manual, 1-litre automatic and Climber. The company has also introduced a Secure program (extended warranty and roadside assistance).
The customers can extend the warranty to five years or 1,00,000km (whichever occurs first) along with roadside assistance on all Renault cars. Including the recently launched Captur, Duster and Lodgy at a nominal price.
Apart from that, Renault has also undertaken other after-sales initiatives such as Renault SECURE, Renault ASSIST, Workshop on Wheels (WoW), Passion on Wheels (PoW), customer apps and regular customer service camps. Renault has a robust plan to keep the momentum going and to attract more customers.
Thoughts On The Extended Warranty On Renault Kwid
The Renault Kwid has been the best-selling product for the French automaker in the country. Now, Renault is offering an extended warranty without any extra cost which makes the deal more attractive. The new offer from Renault will ensure peace of mind for the buyers.