- Renault Kwid Facelift Spotted In India — To Be Launched Soon
- Renault Kwid ASEAN NCAP Crash Test Results Revealed — Scores Zero-Star Rating
- New Renault Crossover SUV Teased — To Debut At 2018 Moscow International Motor Show
- New Renault MPV Based On Kwid Spotted Testing — Launch Details Revealed
- Renault Dealership To Pay Rs 9.23 Lakh As Compensation For Selling Faulty Renault Duster
- Renault Duster Price Reduced By Up To Rs 1 Lakh; New Price List Revealed
Renault India has announced that the Kwid will be available with a category first warranty of four years or up to 1,00,000km (whichever occurs first) and Roadside assistance.
The new offer on Renault Kwid includes a standard warranty of two years or 50,000km and an extended warranty of two years or 50,000km. The Kwid has been the best-selling car for the French automaker, selling more than 2.2 lakh units since its launch in India.
The Renault Kwid range consists of four variants: 0.8-litre, 1-litre manual, 1-litre automatic and Climber. The company has also introduced a Secure program (extended warranty and roadside assistance).
The customers can extend the warranty to five years or 1,00,000km (whichever occurs first) along with roadside assistance on all Renault cars. Including the recently launched Captur, Duster and Lodgy at a nominal price.
Apart from that, Renault has also undertaken other after-sales initiatives such as Renault SECURE, Renault ASSIST, Workshop on Wheels (WoW), Passion on Wheels (PoW), customer apps and regular customer service camps. Renault has a robust plan to keep the momentum going and to attract more customers.
Thoughts On The Extended Warranty On Renault Kwid
The Renault Kwid has been the best-selling product for the French automaker in the country. Now, Renault is offering an extended warranty without any extra cost which makes the deal more attractive. The new offer from Renault will ensure peace of mind for the buyers.