TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Renault India has recently introduced a new colour scheme on their Captur SUV. The Renault Captur now comes with a new Radiant Red paint option. The SUV now also comes with a contrasting black roof, along with roof rails as standard.
The new colour scheme and the added features are available on the RXT (petrol and diesel) and Platine diesel variants of the Captur SUV. Prices for the Captur with the new paint scheme now comes with a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh for the base variant, while the top-end comes with a cost of Rs 13.25 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Captur SUV comes with only the cosmetic updates mentioned, without any mechanical changes. The SUV comes powered by a 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine. The petrol unit produces 104bhp and 142Nm of torque, while the diesel churns out 108bhp and 240Nm of peak torque. The petrol and diesel engines further come mated to a five and six-speed manual gearbox, respectively.
The Renault Captur SUV comes with a number of features: LED headlamps and taillights, LED indicators, 17-inch alloy wheels, semi-digital instrument cluster, touchscreen infotainment system with built-in navigation and multi-function steering wheel.
Other features on the Captur also include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, ESC, Cruise Control, auto climate control, Hill Start Assist and more. However, the SUV misses out on features such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, although it does get Bluetooth connectivity.
The Renault Captur was launched in India, back in November last year. The SUV although has failed to impress buyers in the segment, without the best of sales. The Renault Captur in India rivals the likes of the Hyundai Creta and the upcoming Nissan Kicks.
Thoughts On The Renault Captur
Renault has introduced a new paint scheme on their Captur offering in India. With the upcoming festive season, the company hopes to improve sales of the SUV by attracting more customers through the new paint scheme as well as the added features.