- 25 min ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- 58 min ago 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specs Leaked: Motorcycle Revised With Upgraded Electronics
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Hikes Prices Of Its Entire Product Lineup: Prices Increased By Up To Rs 10,000
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Lifestyle Kangana Ranaut Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In A Beautiful Glittering Sari At An Award Show
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- Movies Kiara Advani Is A Busy Bee; South Cinema Finding It Hard To Get Her Dates?
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Technology Jays m-Seven Truly Wireless Earbuds With 9.5 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 8,999
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
A few days ago, French automaker Renault teased a new vehicle named as Arkana. Now, the Renault Arkana coupe-crossover has made its global debut at the 2018 Moscow Motor Show. The Renault Arkana will be a flagship offering from the company when the crossover is launched in Russia.
The Renault Arkana strikes a perfect balance between the balance of a sedan and ruggedness of an SUV. The Arkana is a five-seater SUV and borrows its design cues from the Capture. But the sharp and edgy styling at the front and LED headlamps are similar to the new Megane.
The Renault Arkana features a sloping roofline which integrates seamlessly with the boot. The crossover is also equipped with large 19-inch alloy wheels and features a high ground clearance. The overall design of the Arakan looks aggressive and butch at the same time.
The rear end of the Renault Arkana features a sporty bumper with two exhaust pipes and an LED tail light strip running across the boot lid. The Arkana also features skid plates at both front and rear end. The crossover features sleek ORVMs which enhance the looks of the Arkana.
The Renault Arkana is based on the same platform as the Russia-spec Duster and Dacia, but it has been slightly reworked to suit the crossover. Renault has not revealed the technical details of the Arkana. We expect the crossover SUV to share engines with the same Russia-spec cars.
The Renault Arkana will be equipped with an all-wheel-drive system. The Arkana will be first introduced in the Russian market by early 2019. Later, the coupe-crossover will be retailed in Asian markets. But Renault is unlikely to bring the Arkana to the Indian shores anytime soon.
Thoughts On The Renault Arkana Coupe-Crossover
The Renault Arkana is a stylish SUV with the coupe-like design. The Arkana is specifically designed for the Russian market. The Arkana will not the Indian market as we Indians love butch and tall SUVs rather than a stylish SUV. The Arkana will be a perfect product for the European markets with its elegant styling.