TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Range Rover SVAutobiography Sport SVR Booking Open: Land Rover has officially started accepting bookings for their latest and most powerful Range Rover range – the Sport SVR and the SVAutobiography. The SVAutobiography will be available in two variants: Dynamic & LWB.
The Dynamic variant has a wheelbase of 2.92 metres while the LWB (Long Wheelbase) version has 3.12 metres.
The new performance models carry the updated design of the 2018 Range Rover family, with the edgier DRLs and sharper body lines. All three variants crafted by SVO (Special Vehicle Operations) get an Atlas mesh grille along with an overall gloss black theme.
The SVR also gets a carbon fibre bonnet, larger air dams on the bumper and lightweight SVR performance seats inside.
The luxurious performer, the SVAutobiography gets an upgraded chassis, steering unit, exhaust system and rides 8mm lower, compared to the regular Range Rover model. The SUV has also got Graphite Atlas panels on its side, along with 21-inch wheels.
The SUVs get the brand's latest Touch Pro Duo infotainment system – a combination of two 10-inch displays with a variety of functions. In the SVAutography variants, luxuries such as 24-way Hot Stone massage seats, refrigerator with power-close door and a host of premium material usage are also available.
Coming to the performance front, the Range Rover Sport SVR is the fastest of the lot with its 5.0-litre supercharged V8 petrol engine that makes 575bhp and 700Nm of torque. It can hit 100km/h from a standstill in just 4.5 seconds – a benchmark among SUVs. The SVAutography Dynamic also uses the same engine.
The Range Rover SVAutobiography LWB is available with two engine options: the same 5.0-litre unit and a 4.4-litre V8 diesel that makes 340bhp and 740Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Although the prices of the new models have not been released by Land Rover India, the current ex-showroom pricing is as below:
- Sport SVR - Rs 1.97 crore
- SVAutobiography Dynamic - Rs 3.11 crore
- SVAutobiography LWB - Rs 3.88 crore
Thoughts On The Range Rover Sport SVR & SVAutobiography
Land Rover Range Rover models have been the pinnacle of premium and sporty SUVs for a long time. The latest SVO products rival the Bentley Bentayga and are also available with a host of customisation options. They are arguably the best-looking SUVs on the market too.
What do you think of the new Land Rover performance-SUVs?