TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Range Rover Evoque Landmark Edition Launched In India. The new Range Rover Evoque Landmark Edition is priced at Rs 50.20 lakh ex-showroom (India). Based on the SE variant of the regular model, Land Rover has introduced the special edition to commemorate the sixth anniversary of the Evoque.
Distinguishing itself from the regular model year 2018 Range Rover Evoque, the Landmark Edition includes a dynamic body style kit; body coloured lower body cladding, graphite atlas grille, fender vent and tailgate badging.
Additionally, the special edition Evoque comes with 18-inch alloy wheels in gloss black, a Carpathian Grey contrast roof and a choice of three exterior colours, including a luminescent Moraine Blue, inspired by the turquoise lakes of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Inside, the Evoque Landmark Edition interior features dark satin brushed aluminium centre console trims. The SUV also gets grained Ebony Leather seats with contrasting Light Lunar stitching and perforated mid-section. As standard fitments, the Evoque Landmark Edition also gets keyless entry and powered gesture tailgate.
Mechanically, the Range Rover Evoque Landmark Edition continues to draw power from the 4-cylinder 2.0-litre diesel engine producing 177bhp and 430Nm of torque mated to a 10-speed automatic gearbox. The diesel engine helps sprint the Evoque to 100kmph in 9 seconds from a standstill with a top speed of 195kmph.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said: "The Range Rover Evoque has brought Range Rover luxury and refinement to new customers around the world and in India."
He added, "Its critically acclaimed design, desirability and all-terrain capability has been further enhanced with the Model Year 2018 Range Rover Landmark Edition and we are happy to offer it to our discerning customers. With its striking looks and updated feature set, we are confident that the Range Rover Evoque fan base will grow even further."
The Range Rover Evoque Landmark Edition is unique with its new colour options. Also, with new and updated features, the special edition Evoque looks sporty and upmarket compared to the standard model.