TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
Land Rover has announced the start of bookings for the new 2018 Range Rover and Range Rover Sport In India. The launch of the two models in India is scheduled to be held in June 2018.
The new 2018 Range Rover and the Range Rover Sport in India come with a starting price of Rs 1.74 crore and Rs 99.48 lakh respectively, both ex-showroom (India). The new facelift models come with a host of exterior and interior changes.
Changes on the new models include, addition of the Pixel-Laser LED headlights, a new atlas-mesh grille design, a ‘hot-stone' massage function with heated seats, gesture-controlled sunblind, executive-class rear seating options, adaptive cruise control with a queue assist, air-cabin ionisation, 4G Wifi-hotspot connectivity and the new Touch Pro Duo Infotainment system which was first seen on the Velar.
The Range Rover Sport additionally also offers a more muscular and sporty stance, with a more contemporary look compared to its older generation. The Range Rover Sport features a sporty grille, redesigned bonnet vents and a set of new sporty wheel options.
Both models get a range of V6 and V8 engines, for both the petrol and diesel variants. Options for the diesel variant include two turbocharged engines: a 3.0-litre V6 and a 4.4-litre V8, which produces 255bhp with 600Nm and 355bhp with 740Nm of torque respectively.
The petrol options for both models include two supercharged engines: a 3.0-litre V6 and 5.0-litre V8, producing 355bhp with 450Nm and 518bhp and 625Nm of torque respectively. All four engines come mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard.
Thoughts On The 2018 Range Rover And Range Rover Sport
JLR has announced the start of bookings for the 2018 Range Rover and the Range Rover Sport across all its dealership outlets in India. The company has scheduled the launch of the two models in India in June 2018.
The two models, feature top-end luxury, while also providing serious off-road capabilities. Both these models once launched, are set to take on rivals such as the Audi Q7, BMW X5, Bentley Bentayga and the Porsche Cayenne in India.