- 11 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 12 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 13 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Karnataka floor test LIVE: Hit by resignations, will HDK be able to hold on to CM's chair?
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo Concept unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The electric crossover concept is based on the Porsche Mission E Concept which was revealed way back in 2015.
The design of the Mission E Cross Turismo is a blend of the original Mission E and the newly-launched Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo. Porsche aims to check if there's a market for such zero-emission ‘Cross Utility Vehicle' or CUV.
The Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo is powered by two synchronous electric motors, one on each axle. This makes the electric crossover All-Wheel-Drive.
The combined output of the two motors is around 590bhp, which is 76bhp more than the new Porsche 911 GT3RS. The new GT3RS was also showcased at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
Porsche claims it to have an acceleration of 0-100km/h in under 3.5 seconds. The electric crossover has a top speed of 250km/h.
The Mission E Cross Turismo carries a lot of tech and features. The crossover can be charged inductively. 80% charge can be achieved in less than 15 minutes. Range stands at almost 400 kilometres.
The original Mission E concept was revealed at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show. Porsche stated back then that the Mission E concept with serve as a base to all full-electric Porsche models of the future.
Thoughts On The Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo
Porsche has also joined the electric mobility movement amongst car manufacturers. Like Jaguar, with the I-Pace, Porsche aims the Mission E Cross Turismo at the Tesla Model X P100D. Porsche is also developing an all-electric 911 model.