TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991.2) showcased at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The new Gen 2 Porsche GT3 RS is the flagship 911 has a 4.0-litre naturally-aspirated engine. In fact, the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS is the most powerful naturally-aspirated road-legal supercar from the German brand.
The new Porsche 911 GT3 RS is powered by a 4.0-litre naturally-aspirated flat-6 engine with 520bhp. The engine is mated to a 7-speed PDK gearbox. No manual option is available.
The car can sprint from 0-100km/h in 3.2 seconds. Porsche claims that the new GT3 RS has a top speed of 312km/h.
The new gen Porsche 911 GT3 RS also boasts of rear-axle steering, new rims, extensive usage of carbon fibre and an updated design. The flat-6 engine of the GT3 RS can rev all the way up to 9000rpm.
The track-focussed Clubsport Package comes as a no-cost option. The package includes a roll-cage, fire extinguisher, battery-disconnect switch and a 6-point safety harness.
Customers of the new Porsche 991.2 GT3 RS also opt for the Weissach pack which brings the kerb weight down to 1430kg. The Weissach pack gets carbon-fibre and magnesium elements.
Thoughts On The Gen 2 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
RS models of the Porsche 911 have always been on the extreme side; the new GT3 RS no exception. The Porsche 911 GT3 RS can be pre-booked in India now. The Gen 2 911 GT3 RS is priced at Rs 2.75 crores ex-showroom (Delhi).