TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
A video of a man painting a Porsche 911 Turbo in 3D inside his house becomes viral. The 30-sec sped-up video shows the 3D Porsche painting slowly taking shape and the change in the position of the lighting from the windows give us an idea about the man hours taken for it.
A true car enthusiast can never stop themselves from liking a Porsche 911; or the Turbo for that matter. While some become successful and manage to buy a whole range of supercars, some of us can only dream of owning one; at least as of now.
But this guy has surely taken things to the next level by painting a Porsche on an entire section of his house wall. We just have to admit the fact the outcome was indeed close to a real-life Cobalt Blue 991.2 911 Turbo.
The man (Facebook handle: @smoenova" target="_blank">@smoenova) is a graffiti artist by profession and, of course, a car enthusiast. The video shared by Porsche Zentrum Wien-Liesing on Facebook is getting a lot of hits and shares.
He used a special set of spray paints to do the artwork and the colour tone-shifts across the work prove his skills. He has not used any sort of guidance systems either (except for scaling the windows).
Overall, the painting looks amazing and so does the car. The Porsche 911 Turbo is an iconic modern supercar (especially in its ‘S' format) and is available in India at a starting price of approximately Rs 2.50 crore, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The present-generation 991.2 911 Turbo is powered by a 3.8-litre twin-turbo flat-six engine which makes 560bhp and 700Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a seven-speed PDK (Porsche Doppelkuplung) automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Hand-Drawn Porsche 911 3D Drawing
A lot of car enthusiasts have the skill of drawing various automobiles to a pretty realistic extent. However, only a few can scale a drawing or a painting to as much as the real car; that too without any guiding aids. This is one way of having a supercar at your home, but you still have to pay a lot in the form of time and effort.