- 16 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 17 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 19 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Movies iSmart Shankar Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download; Will Collections Be Affected?
- News India can’t be refugee capital of India, Centre tells SC on NRC matter
- Finance Founder Rana Kapoor Lost $1 Billion As Yes Bank Shares Lose 78% Since August
- Technology Google To Boost Pixel 4 Smartphone Series With 6GB Of RAM
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
A video of a man painting a Porsche 911 Turbo in 3D inside his house becomes viral. The 30-sec sped-up video shows the 3D Porsche painting slowly taking shape and the change in the position of the lighting from the windows give us an idea about the man hours taken for it.
A true car enthusiast can never stop themselves from liking a Porsche 911; or the Turbo for that matter. While some become successful and manage to buy a whole range of supercars, some of us can only dream of owning one; at least as of now.
But this guy has surely taken things to the next level by painting a Porsche on an entire section of his house wall. We just have to admit the fact the outcome was indeed close to a real-life Cobalt Blue 991.2 911 Turbo.
The man (Facebook handle: @smoenova" target="_blank">@smoenova) is a graffiti artist by profession and, of course, a car enthusiast. The video shared by Porsche Zentrum Wien-Liesing on Facebook is getting a lot of hits and shares.
He used a special set of spray paints to do the artwork and the colour tone-shifts across the work prove his skills. He has not used any sort of guidance systems either (except for scaling the windows).
Overall, the painting looks amazing and so does the car. The Porsche 911 Turbo is an iconic modern supercar (especially in its ‘S' format) and is available in India at a starting price of approximately Rs 2.50 crore, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The present-generation 991.2 911 Turbo is powered by a 3.8-litre twin-turbo flat-six engine which makes 560bhp and 700Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a seven-speed PDK (Porsche Doppelkuplung) automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Hand-Drawn Porsche 911 3D Drawing
A lot of car enthusiasts have the skill of drawing various automobiles to a pretty realistic extent. However, only a few can scale a drawing or a painting to as much as the real car; that too without any guiding aids. This is one way of having a supercar at your home, but you still have to pay a lot in the form of time and effort.