- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 8 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 8 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 10 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- News Cyclone Vayu, headed for North Gujarat, to weaken further
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Polaris India has inaugurated their 83rd Polaris Experience Zone (PEZ) in the country – a technical off-roading track to experience and push the brand's ATV portfolio to the limits. The latest PEZ is situated at Tiger's Eye Adventure in Sunny's World, Sus Gaon, Pune.
Tiger's Eye Adventure is spread over an area of 100 acres and is the largest adventure resort in India, boasting of more than a hundred adventure activities. The PEZ further adds to their on-demand adventure solutions.
This edition of the PEZ, just like the many other examples spread across the country, is a one-stop destination for all adventure and thrill-seeking enthusiasts. Besides the option to take the Polaris line-up on a dirt track with slush pit, humps, sand, stones and all kinds of challenging terrains, PEZ is also an ideal location for individuals of all ages to spend some quality time.
The venue also contains artificially-created slush pits and undulated tracks which test the participants' riding skills to a good extent. Skilled trainers at the facility ensure that anyone can push a Polaris vehicle without any risks. ATV-riding is quite a different sport compared to motorcycles or four-wheelers and PEZ is the perfect platform to hone skills in it.
MD and India Head of Polaris, Mr Pankaj Dubey shared – "The inauguration of our PEZ in Pune consolidates our position in the state of Maharashtra. This reflects that the off-roading culture in India is at a rising trend and we are geared up to provide an unmatched experience to adventure sports enthusiasts. The Tiger's Eye Adventure in Sunny's World will exhibit the exciting range of powerful Polaris sport vehicles where hard-core adventure enthusiasts can experience the thrill of off-roading. The PEZ concept is a perfect blend of pleasure and business. It not only acts as an arena for people to experience an off-road riding adventure, but also provides a business opportunity to entrepreneurs, amusement park owners and corporate tycoons looking for adventure as a vertical."
Mr Sunny Nimhan and Vinayak Nimhan, owners of Sunny's World said, "It is great to be a part of Polaris family and we are thrilled to have such an amazing fleet of powerful and capable Polaris vehicles at our PEZ in Pune. In this new facility, we will be catering to all levels of off-road enthusiasts and ensuring high levels of fun and adventure quotients."
Thoughts On The 83rd Polaris Experience Zone (PEZ) In India
Polaris, founded in 1954, makes some incredible off-road machines including ATVs and snowmobiles. They also own two of the world's iconic motorcycle brands: Indian Motorcycle and Victory Motorcycles. The brand has made some extreme off-roading machines over the years; making a huge fan following all around the world. The Polaris Experience Zone surely gives a taste of what these machines are capable of while also offering lots of fun. In addition to this, the facility in Pune being the 83rd one in India further proves that there is quite a good market for such niche products.