TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
Pininfarina has unveiled the new K350 electric SUV concept at the 2018 Beijing Motor Show. The Mahindra-owned company also showcased the H500 sedan and the HK GT Gran Turismo which was recently unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show.
The Pininfarina K350 is a four-seater compact SUV designed for the Hybrid Kinetic Group (HK). The K350 electric concept SUV is equipped with state-of-the-art technology developed by Hybrid Kinetic Group. The overall design of the SUV is similar to other HK models with simple and elegant looks.
The Pininfarina HK350 features the signature HK grille with vertical slats and sleek LED headlights connecting the grille. The large windshield seamlessly blends with the roof and extends all the way to the rear. The rear of the SUV features a slim tail light cluster running across the tailgate.
The interior of the Pininfarina HK350 features floating front seats which looks unique as compared to the conventional cars. The rear seats are connected by centre armrests. Both the front and rear seats get a centre console display. The front display or the instrument cluster looks like a solid screen running from one end to the other.
The Pininfarina HK350 is equipped with multiple electric motors with a power rating of over 300kW. The electric SUV delivers a driving range of over 1,000km with the optional range extender. The SUV can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 4,7 seconds before topping out at around 250km/h.
CEO of Pininfarina, Silvio Pietro Angori said, "Hybrid Kinetic Group is a sound, crucial partner for Pininfarina. We are creating a new range of electric vehicles together and preparing the way for their commercial debut with the presentation of the first Hybrid Kinetic produced car for the international market."
Thoughts On The Pininfarina K350 Electric SUV
The Pininfarina K350 is a four-seater compact electric SUV with state-of-the-art technology and modern design elements. The SUV features the signature HK grille which is the key component of the overall design. Pininfarina is developing a range of electric vehicles as it prepares for the commercial debut of the vehicles.