- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Introduces Service Campaign With Added Benefits: Valid Till 31st December
- 6 hrs ago Ola Self Drive Service Launched In Bangalore Called The ‘Ola Drive’
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Products Will Export From India To International Market
- Sports ISL 2019-20: ATK building a legacy with focus on youth
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 18 LIVE Updates: Bigg Boss Shocks Contestants And Announces The Dreaded ‘Jail’
- News Kartarpur Corridor: Reached agreement on all issues, except service fee, says MEA
- Technology Nokia 110 2019 Feature Phone Launched In India For Rs. 1,599
- Travel How To Choose The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Lifestyle 8 Popular Facial Oil Myths Busted For You!
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Spike 13% As UK Strikes New Brexit Deal
Pininfarina has unveiled the new K350 electric SUV concept at the 2018 Beijing Motor Show. The Mahindra-owned company also showcased the H500 sedan and the HK GT Gran Turismo which was recently unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show.
The Pininfarina K350 is a four-seater compact SUV designed for the Hybrid Kinetic Group (HK). The K350 electric concept SUV is equipped with state-of-the-art technology developed by Hybrid Kinetic Group. The overall design of the SUV is similar to other HK models with simple and elegant looks.
The Pininfarina HK350 features the signature HK grille with vertical slats and sleek LED headlights connecting the grille. The large windshield seamlessly blends with the roof and extends all the way to the rear. The rear of the SUV features a slim tail light cluster running across the tailgate.
The interior of the Pininfarina HK350 features floating front seats which looks unique as compared to the conventional cars. The rear seats are connected by centre armrests. Both the front and rear seats get a centre console display. The front display or the instrument cluster looks like a solid screen running from one end to the other.
The Pininfarina HK350 is equipped with multiple electric motors with a power rating of over 300kW. The electric SUV delivers a driving range of over 1,000km with the optional range extender. The SUV can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 4,7 seconds before topping out at around 250km/h.
CEO of Pininfarina, Silvio Pietro Angori said, "Hybrid Kinetic Group is a sound, crucial partner for Pininfarina. We are creating a new range of electric vehicles together and preparing the way for their commercial debut with the presentation of the first Hybrid Kinetic produced car for the international market."
Thoughts On The Pininfarina K350 Electric SUV
The Pininfarina K350 is a four-seater compact electric SUV with state-of-the-art technology and modern design elements. The SUV features the signature HK grille which is the key component of the overall design. Pininfarina is developing a range of electric vehicles as it prepares for the commercial debut of the vehicles.