- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 13 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Unveils 2020 Superb — Tech Overload
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro has a weird display issue called phantom touches
- News Here is how NOTA performed in Delhi
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Pininfarina has revealed the H500 electric sedan concept at the ongoing 2018 Beijing Motor Show. The Mahindra-owned company has designed the H500 concept for Hong-Kong-based Hybrid Kinetic Group (HK). Both the companies are working in collaboration to develop electric cars.
The overall design of the H500 electric sedan is similar to the H600 which was showcased in 2017. The H500 features a smooth and minimalistic design with sloping nose and raised fenders. The electric sedan sports a vertical chrome-slat grille, sleek LED headlamps, sculpted front bumper and futuristic fog lamps.
The interior of the Pininfarina H500 is futuristic with large display for the instrument cluster, the second display above the instrument cluster is even bigger spanning the entire length of the dashboard. The centre console also gets a display which is used to control infotainment and climate.
For the passengers, there is another display between the seats and the door panels also gets tiny displays. Overall, the interior is filled with digital screens and the seats are connected by a centre armrest which looks sleek and futuristic.
Pininfarina states that the production version of the H500 could be powered by a 330kW electric motor and the sedan will be capable of sprinting from 0-100km/h in just 4.5 seconds. With the optional range extender, the H500 will deliver a driving range of 1,000km on a single charge. The top speed is limited to 250km/h.
Pininfarina has not revealed the launch timeframe for the H500. But the Italian design house states that the company is preparing for the commercial debut of its first electric car and is developing a range of new electric vehicles. The Italian firm is owned by India's Mahindra & Mahindra.
Thoughts On The Pininfarina H500 Electric Sedan Concept
The Pininfarina H500 is a futuristic electric sedan with state-of-the-art technology and modern interior. The overall design is clutter-free and minimalistic with smooth flowing lines. Pininfarina has not confirmed the production of the H500 but it is expected to make its commercial debut in the future.