TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Pininfarina has revealed the H500 electric sedan concept at the ongoing 2018 Beijing Motor Show. The Mahindra-owned company has designed the H500 concept for Hong-Kong-based Hybrid Kinetic Group (HK). Both the companies are working in collaboration to develop electric cars.
The overall design of the H500 electric sedan is similar to the H600 which was showcased in 2017. The H500 features a smooth and minimalistic design with sloping nose and raised fenders. The electric sedan sports a vertical chrome-slat grille, sleek LED headlamps, sculpted front bumper and futuristic fog lamps.
The interior of the Pininfarina H500 is futuristic with large display for the instrument cluster, the second display above the instrument cluster is even bigger spanning the entire length of the dashboard. The centre console also gets a display which is used to control infotainment and climate.
For the passengers, there is another display between the seats and the door panels also gets tiny displays. Overall, the interior is filled with digital screens and the seats are connected by a centre armrest which looks sleek and futuristic.
Pininfarina states that the production version of the H500 could be powered by a 330kW electric motor and the sedan will be capable of sprinting from 0-100km/h in just 4.5 seconds. With the optional range extender, the H500 will deliver a driving range of 1,000km on a single charge. The top speed is limited to 250km/h.
Pininfarina has not revealed the launch timeframe for the H500. But the Italian design house states that the company is preparing for the commercial debut of its first electric car and is developing a range of new electric vehicles. The Italian firm is owned by India's Mahindra & Mahindra.
Thoughts On The Pininfarina H500 Electric Sedan Concept
The Pininfarina H500 is a futuristic electric sedan with state-of-the-art technology and modern interior. The overall design is clutter-free and minimalistic with smooth flowing lines. Pininfarina has not confirmed the production of the H500 but it is expected to make its commercial debut in the future.