- 13 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 14 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 15 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Finance Trump's Criticism Of Cryptocurrencies Drags Bitcoin To Levels Below $10,000
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spin-off Gets SCRAPPED; This Show Might Replace Divyanka & Karan’s Show!
- News Moist ground gives electric shock to school kids, 51 admitted to hospital
- Sports My gold medal in Naples is an answer to my critics, says Dutee Chand
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Petrol and Diesel Price in New Delhi: The petrol and diesel prices have been reduced in New Delhi amidst the decreasing crude oil prices. The prices for petrol and diesel in New Delhi stands at Rs 78.21/litre and Rs 72.89/litre, respectively.
The petrol price in New Delhi has been reduced by Rs 0.21 and the diesel price has been slashed by Rs 0.20. In the financial capital Mumbai, a litre of petrol costs Rs 83.72 while a litre of diesel is priced at Rs 76.38. The petrol price is reduced by Rs 0.20 and the diesel price has gone down by Rs 0.19.
In Kolkata, the petrol and diesel price stands at Rs 80.13 and Rs 74.75, respectively. The fuel prices have also come down in Bangalore and the petrol is priced at Rs 78.84/litre while the diesel carries a price tag of 73.28. The petrol and diesel prices are reduced by Rs 0.21 and Rs 0.18, respectively.
The reason behind the cut in the petrol and diesel prices in New Delhi is because of the loosening crude oil prices in the global market. The reduction in fuel prices brings relief to the consumers as petrol and diesel prices had witnessed a relentless hike in recent times.
To put an end to the fuel price hike, on November 4, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had announced a price cut of Rs 2.50/litre on both petrol and diesel. The government reduced the excise duty by Rs 1.50/litre and asked the state governments to reduce the price of petrol and diesel by Rs 1.50/litre.
The oil companies update the petrol and diesel prices on a daily basis and the prices depend on the crude oil price in the global market. You can also check the petrol and diesel price through our database. Here you can check the fuel price of each and every city of India and you can also get the price history of petrol and diesel.
Thoughts On The Petrol And Diesel Price Cut
The reduction in the petrol and diesel price brings a relief to the consumers as there has been a continues hike in the fuel prices in recent times. With the festive season going on, the cut in petrol and diesel prices comes in as a bonus. We expect that the prices of petrol and diesel will further come down, if the crude oil prices are reduced.