- 20 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 22 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 23 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Technology Apple iPhone 12 Mini Vs iPhone SE 2020: The Best Small-Sized Phone
- Movies Dussehra 2020: Bollywood Films Which Recreated Dussehra Celebrations On The Big Screen
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Lifestyle Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Petrol, Diesel Price Update: The petrol and diesel prices have reduced in the country as the crude oil price went down. Oil companies did not hike petrol or diesel prices in the past 26 days and now, fuel prices in India have gone down.
Currently, the petrol and diesel price in Delhi stands at Rs 77.89/litre and Rs 72.58/litre, respectively. The petrol price has been reduced by Rs 0.17 and the diesel price has come down by Rs 0.16. The declining crude oil price is the reason behind the decrease in fuel price.
In Mumbai, a litre of petrol is priced at Rs 83.40 and diesel carries a price tag of Rs 76.05/litre. Both the petrol and diesel prices are reduced by Rs 0.17. In Kolkata, a litre of petrol costs Rs 79.81 while the diesel is priced at Rs 74.44/litre.
Similarly, the fuel prices in other cities have also gone down. In Chennai, the petrol and diesel price stands at Rs 80.90/litre and Rs 76.72/litre. In Bangalore, the petrol is priced at Rs 78.51/litre and the diesel costs Rs 72.97/litre.
After the relentless hike in the fuel prices, the reduction in petrol and diesel prices comes in as a relief for the consumers. If the current trend continues, expect the petrol and diesel prices to go down for the next few days.
The petrol and diesel prices will be revised every day and the prices will differ in each city due to different tax rates. You can check the fuel prices of each and every city of India through our database where you can also get the price history of petrol and diesel.
Thoughts On The Petrol And Diesel Price
Form the past 26 days, the oil companies have not hiked the fuel prices in the country. In recent time, petrol and diesel prices went up and the petrol price also crossed Rs 90 mark. Now, the reduction in fuel prices comes in as a relief for the consumers across the country.