TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Petrol, Diesel Price Update: The petrol and diesel prices have reduced in the country as the crude oil price went down. Oil companies did not hike petrol or diesel prices in the past 26 days and now, fuel prices in India have gone down.
Currently, the petrol and diesel price in Delhi stands at Rs 77.89/litre and Rs 72.58/litre, respectively. The petrol price has been reduced by Rs 0.17 and the diesel price has come down by Rs 0.16. The declining crude oil price is the reason behind the decrease in fuel price.
In Mumbai, a litre of petrol is priced at Rs 83.40 and diesel carries a price tag of Rs 76.05/litre. Both the petrol and diesel prices are reduced by Rs 0.17. In Kolkata, a litre of petrol costs Rs 79.81 while the diesel is priced at Rs 74.44/litre.
Similarly, the fuel prices in other cities have also gone down. In Chennai, the petrol and diesel price stands at Rs 80.90/litre and Rs 76.72/litre. In Bangalore, the petrol is priced at Rs 78.51/litre and the diesel costs Rs 72.97/litre.
After the relentless hike in the fuel prices, the reduction in petrol and diesel prices comes in as a relief for the consumers. If the current trend continues, expect the petrol and diesel prices to go down for the next few days.
The petrol and diesel prices will be revised every day and the prices will differ in each city due to different tax rates. You can check the fuel prices of each and every city of India through our database where you can also get the price history of petrol and diesel.
Thoughts On The Petrol And Diesel Price
Form the past 26 days, the oil companies have not hiked the fuel prices in the country. In recent time, petrol and diesel prices went up and the petrol price also crossed Rs 90 mark. Now, the reduction in fuel prices comes in as a relief for the consumers across the country.