- 7 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 8 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction - Netizens HAIL Shahid Kapoor
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nissan Terrano Sport special edition launched in India. Nissan has launched the new Terrano Sport special edition in the country with a host of new features and attractive exterior and interior design elements. The Nissan Terrano Sport special edition is priced at Rs 12.22 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Nissan Terrano Sport special edition features dynamic body decals with an all-black roof wrap, black wrapped pillars and new claddings on the wheel arches. Apart from that the special edition of the SUV also gets bold stripes on the bonnet, fenders, rear bumper, and front and rear doors.
The interior of the Nissan Terrano Sport is equipped with a dual-tone dashboard with crimson-stitched seat covers and floor mats with crimson accents. Other features include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and steering mounted controls.
The Nissan Terrano Sport also comes with NissanConnect, an integrated information and communication platform that connects with the customer's smartphone to provide an enhanced driving experience. The intelligent mobility package comes with 50+ features.
The safety features of the Nissan Terrano Sport special edition include touch lane change indicator, dual-airbags, daytime running lights, ABS and EBD with brake assist.
The Nissan Terrano Sport draws power from the existing 1.6-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 102bhp and 145Nm of torque and comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The diesel engine is offered in two states of tune producing 84bhp and 200Nm of torque and 108bhp and 243Nm of torque. The engine with lower output is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, while the higher output engine gets a 6-speed manual or optional 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Nissan Terrano Sport Special Edition
Nissan has launched the Terrano Sport special edition to celebrate the ongoing cricket season. The special edition of the Terrano comes with several updates to enhance the looks of the SUV. The new decals and interior elements add to the premium quotient of the Nissan Terrano.