TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Nissan Terrano Sport special edition launched in India. Nissan has launched the new Terrano Sport special edition in the country with a host of new features and attractive exterior and interior design elements. The Nissan Terrano Sport special edition is priced at Rs 12.22 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Nissan Terrano Sport special edition features dynamic body decals with an all-black roof wrap, black wrapped pillars and new claddings on the wheel arches. Apart from that the special edition of the SUV also gets bold stripes on the bonnet, fenders, rear bumper, and front and rear doors.
The interior of the Nissan Terrano Sport is equipped with a dual-tone dashboard with crimson-stitched seat covers and floor mats with crimson accents. Other features include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and steering mounted controls.
The Nissan Terrano Sport also comes with NissanConnect, an integrated information and communication platform that connects with the customer's smartphone to provide an enhanced driving experience. The intelligent mobility package comes with 50+ features.
The safety features of the Nissan Terrano Sport special edition include touch lane change indicator, dual-airbags, daytime running lights, ABS and EBD with brake assist.
The Nissan Terrano Sport draws power from the existing 1.6-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 102bhp and 145Nm of torque and comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The diesel engine is offered in two states of tune producing 84bhp and 200Nm of torque and 108bhp and 243Nm of torque. The engine with lower output is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, while the higher output engine gets a 6-speed manual or optional 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Nissan Terrano Sport Special Edition
Nissan has launched the Terrano Sport special edition to celebrate the ongoing cricket season. The special edition of the Terrano comes with several updates to enhance the looks of the SUV. The new decals and interior elements add to the premium quotient of the Nissan Terrano.