TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Japanese automaker Nissan had recently revealed the Terra full-size SUV. Now, the company has announced that the Terra will be launched in China on April 12, 2018. Nissan has also released new images and more details of the new Terra SUV.
The Nissan Terra is based on the body-on-frame platform which also underpins the Navara pickup and Mercedes X-Class. The Nissan Terra boasts a ground clearance of 220mm which will be handy in off-road conditions. The SUV also features 33 and 26 degrees of approach and departure angles respectively.
Nissan has also revealed more details of the Terra. The full-size SUV will feature LED headlamp, LED daytime running lights, and 18-inch alloy wheels. The interior of the Nissan Terra comes loaded with several premium features.
Inside the cabin, the Nissan Terra gets a touchscreen infotainment system, wood trim on the centre console, engine start/stop button, dual-zone automatic climate control system and cruise control. The Nissan Terra will be offered with a 7-seat configuration with foldable rear seats.
The China-spec Nissan Terra draws power from a 2.4-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine churning out 184bhp. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. An optional 7-speed automatic gearbox and the four-wheel-drive system is also available.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Nissan Terra SUV
Nissan Terra is a full-size SUV from the stable of Japanese automaker with premium features. The Terra will be first launched in China before introducing in several right-hand-drive markets. The Terra will be a potential product for the Indian market with booming SUV segment.
The Nissan Terra will lock horns with the likes of Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and the Isuzu MU-X.