- 45 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 46 min ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 1 hr ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team India practice indoors as rain washes out outdoor session at Old Trafford
- Movies Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora Jet Off To Mystery Destination For A Romantic Getaway!
- News Situation in Bengal nothing less than Emergency: Prakash Javadekar
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Japanese automaker Nissan had recently revealed the Terra full-size SUV. Now, the company has announced that the Terra will be launched in China on April 12, 2018. Nissan has also released new images and more details of the new Terra SUV.
The Nissan Terra is based on the body-on-frame platform which also underpins the Navara pickup and Mercedes X-Class. The Nissan Terra boasts a ground clearance of 220mm which will be handy in off-road conditions. The SUV also features 33 and 26 degrees of approach and departure angles respectively.
Nissan has also revealed more details of the Terra. The full-size SUV will feature LED headlamp, LED daytime running lights, and 18-inch alloy wheels. The interior of the Nissan Terra comes loaded with several premium features.
Inside the cabin, the Nissan Terra gets a touchscreen infotainment system, wood trim on the centre console, engine start/stop button, dual-zone automatic climate control system and cruise control. The Nissan Terra will be offered with a 7-seat configuration with foldable rear seats.
The China-spec Nissan Terra draws power from a 2.4-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine churning out 184bhp. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. An optional 7-speed automatic gearbox and the four-wheel-drive system is also available.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Nissan Terra SUV
Nissan Terra is a full-size SUV from the stable of Japanese automaker with premium features. The Terra will be first launched in China before introducing in several right-hand-drive markets. The Terra will be a potential product for the Indian market with booming SUV segment.
The Nissan Terra will lock horns with the likes of Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and the Isuzu MU-X.