TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Nissan India has launched the Special Edition Sunny in India. The Nissan special edition Sunny is priced at Rs 8.48 lakh, ex-showroom. The new car comes with a host of new features, equipment and cosmetic updates.
The new Nissan special edition Sunny comes with a host of cosmetic updates such as a stylish black roof wrap, body decals, black wheel covers, and a new rear spoiler.
In terms of features, the Sunny special edition comes with Nissan's Intelligent Mobility Vision in the form of an integrated connected car technology, called ‘Intelligent NissanConnect'. This technology enables more than 50 features for best-in-class security and convenience. Other features also include a 6.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system with phone mirroring.
Hardeep Singh Brar, Director Sales, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd., "The Nissan Sunny is our flagship sedan and has enjoyed immense customer loyalty over the years. As a company that is always on the lookout for customer feedback, we are proud to present the Sunny Special Edition, an embodiment of this customer-centric product philosophy, smart technological upgrades and best-in-class spacious interiors that make it a perfect car for customers looking for a sophisticated driving experience."
Safety equipment on the special edition Sunny: dual airbags, speed-sensing door locks, driver seat belt reminder, geo-fencing, speed alert, nearby pit-stops, locate-my-car and share-my-car location. Other features also include keyless entry, push start/stop via an intelligent key.
The special edition Sunny is available in two engine options: 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines. The petrol engine produces 97bhp and 134Nm of torque and the diesel engine churns out 88bhp and 200Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Nissan Sunny Special Edition
Nissan's launch of the special edition of the Sunny is just before the start of the festive season. Nissan hopes that the new special edition model of their Sunny sedan will help them improve sales ahead of the start of the festive season. In India, the Nissan Sunny takes on rivals such as the Skoda Rapid, Honda City and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.