- 16 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 18 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 1 day ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Elimination: Mohan Vaidya Gets Evicted In An Emotional Episode!
- News Chandrayaan-2 Launch: 'Baahubali' to carry India's second moon mission
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2019: Maisnam Meiraba shines as India enter quarterfinals
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Lifestyle Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Nissan Kicks unveiled in India: Japanese automaker Nissan has revealed the new Kicks SUV in India ahead of its launch in 2019. The overall design of the Nissan Kicks is bold and muscular with a robust style underlined by a Dynamic Sonic Plus line, wheel-oriented stance and a Distinctive three-dimensional presence.
The body of the new Nissan Kicks is built and designed with GRAPHENE (Gravity-philicEnergy Absorbption) body structure that is capable of absorbing impact energy. This makes the new Nissan Kicks stronger, safer and durable on Indian roads.
The front fascia of the Nissan Kicks features the signature V-motion grille, sweptback headlamps, LED daytime running lights, LED fog lamps and a wide central air dam. The side profile of the new Kicks sports a floating roof design with blacked-out pillars. The SUV is equipped with 17-inch five-spoke machined-alloy wheels.
The rear profile of the Nissan Kicks features wraparound tail light cluster, raked windshield, a thick chrome strip on the boot, shark-fin antenna and a silver skid plate. The SUV also gets plastic body cladding running across the body, blacked-out ORVMs and roof rails.
The new Nissan Kicks measures 4,384mm in length, 1,813mm in width, 1,656mm in height and has a wheelbase of 2,673mm. Nissan has not revealed the interior of the Kicks. But the cabin is expected to be roomier and will be equipped with all the modern connectivity and comfort features.
Nissan is yet to reveal the technical specifications of the Kicks. We expect the Nissan Kicks to be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. Both the engines are likely to be borrowed from the Terrano and the petrol model will draw power from a 1.6-litre unit while the diesel engine will get a 1.5-litre unit.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks SUV
Nissan has finally unveiled the India-spec Kicks and the SUV features a bold and muscular design. Nissan is expected to launch the Kicks in the Indian market in January 2019. The Nissan Kicks will take on the Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500, Renault Captur and the Jeep Compass.