- 9 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- 9 hrs ago New (2019) Hyundai Grand i10 India-Launch On 20th August — Even Ahead Of Its Global Public Debut
- 9 hrs ago Napino Signs MOU With Farasis Energy Inc. — Will Manufacture Battery Packs For EVs In India
- 11 hrs ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- Technology Best Budget Gaming Smartphones – Nokia 3.2, Asus Zenfone Max M2, Xiaomi Redmi 7A, Realme C2 and More
- Movies iSmart Shankar Box Office Collections Day 6: This Mass Entertainer Is Reaching New Heights!
- News HDK loses trust vote: Democracy, honesty and people of Karnataka lost, says Rahul Gandhi
- Finance ITR filing Date Extended To August 31
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Lifestyle L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Nissan India dealerships have started accepting bookings for the Kicks SUV for an amount of Rs 25,000. The booking amount is entirely refundable and the SUV is scheduled for launch in January 2019, We have already driven it and you can check out our detailed Nissan Kicks Review to know everything about the five-seater SUV.
The Nissan Kicks has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions. The India-spec Nissan Kicks will be part of the Nissan-Renault B0 platform. This is the same platform which underpins products like the Renault Duster and the Nissan Terrano.
The Nissan Kicks is already available in international markets, however, the India-spec will come with larger dimensions overall and will be very different from the ones on sale outside. The company recently revealed the exterior of the Indian-spec Kicks SUV. The SUV comes with the signature V-grille at the front, along with a wide central air dam, sweptback headlamps and fog lamps.
The side profile of the Kicks SUV gets a floating-roof design and 17-inch machined alloy wheels. The sides also get sharp creases, allowing for a more sportier and muscular design. The rear features wrap-around tail lights, chrome strip on the boot lid, raked windshield and a silver skid plate.
Inside, the Nissan Kicks is expected to feature an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster and a 360-degree camera
Safety features on the Nissan Kicks, six airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, hill-start assist, rear parking sensors/camera and ISOFIX child seat mounts among a host of others.
Nissan is yet to reveal the powertrain which will be used on the Kicks SUV. However, it is expected to carry forward the same petrol and diesel engines as seen on the Terrano. This includes a 1.6-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel unit. Nissan is also expected to offer an automatic transmission on the Kicks right from the time of launch.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks Bookings
The Nissan Kicks bookings have begun. The company hasn't had the best sales figures in the Indian market. However, with the launch of the new Kicks, Nissan hopes to turn things around and attract customers towards the new product. Once launched in India, the Nissan Kicks will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Jeep Compass and the upcoming Tata Harrier as well.