- 1 hr ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Sports Mission Tokyo: No sweets, spicy food for Indian women hockey team
- News Revealed: The child in Modi’s arms, who he called a special friend in Parliament
- Technology Realme 3i First Sale Sells Over 150,000 Units Within 30 Minutes
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
The new Toyota Corolla Altis 2019 sedan is all set to have its global debut at China's Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition on the 16th November. The all-new 2019 Corolla Altis sedan will be the 12th generation iteration of the highly successful model from Toyota.
Days ahead of its world premiere, Toyota has released teasers of the new Corolla Altis. The teasers showcase the silhouette of the estate, hatchback and the sedan body types of the Corolla Altis 2019. The Japanese carmaker has already revealed the Hatchback & Touring Sports body type of the Atlis recently, with only the sedan remaining.
The new Toyota Corolla Altis 2019 sedan once showcased, is said to go on sale in several international markets from the first-half of 2019. The new-generation 2019 Corolla Altis will be underpinned by Toyota's GA-C version of the TGNA platform.
The new Toyota Corolla Altis 2019 sedan is expected to feature a similar design language as seen on the hatchback. This includes an updated grille, bold creases, new LED headlamps and DRLs. The 2019 Corolla Altis will come will get the J-shaped bi beam LED lamps, large trapezoidal air dams and a freshly designed sporty bumper.
The side profile of the new Toyota Corolla Altis sedan will feature pronounced wheel arches, alloy wheels and rising belt line. While a wrap-around LED tail lamps completes the design aspect at the rear.
The interiors of the all-new Corolla Altis will now feature a more upmarket design and feel. The car will also get a large floating touchscreen infotainment display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The 2019 Corolla Altis will also come with Qi wireless charging, dual-zone automatic climate control and an eight-way power adjustable driver seat.
In terms of power output, the new Toyota Corolla Altis 2019 will come with the all-new 2.0-litre which replace the older 1.8-litre engine. Specific power and torque outputs, however, are yet to be revealed.
Thoughts On The New Toyota Corolla Altis 2019
Toyota is all set to reveal their all-new Corolla Altis 2019 at the upcoming China Automobile Exhibition. The Toyota Corolla has been on sale across several international markets and is one of the most popular sedans as well. We can expect the new Toyota Corolla Altis to be introduced in the Indian market sometime in late 2019.