- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 7 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Toyota Motor Corporation has showcased the all-new 2019 Camry Hybrid sedan at the ongoing 2018 Paris Motor Show. The current Toyota Camry is one of the best-selling sedans in the entire global market and acquires decent sales figures in India too. The hybrid version of the Toyota Camry has been introduced in Europe after almost 14 years.
The new Camry Hybrid comes with updated styling and a lot of new features. The 2019 Toyota Camry is built on the brand's New Global Architecture Platform (TNGA) and brings improvements to the centre of gravity, cabin space and practicality. The Japanese saloon now gets a class-leading 524-litre boot capacity.
Toyota has also shared the new Camry is lightweight yet more rigid, with a good 30 per cent increase in torsional rigidity. These factors have helped reduce NVH levels and improve the overall ride quality.
On the inside, the new Toyota Camry Hybris gets an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Heads-Up Display, the latest version of Toyota's Human Machine Interface unit plus real-time onboard diagnostics. The interiors can be opted in two colour choices: Beige and Black.
As for the powertrain, the 2019 Camry Hybrid gets a newly-developed Toyota Hybrid System (THS II) comprising of a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol unit which, coupled to the electric motor, can make around 218bhp. Toyota is yet to share the exact specifications of the engine but it comes mated to a 6-step CVT automatic transmission.
The transmission features the brand's Sequential Shiftmatic technology which allows quick shifts; basically a paddle shifter for a CVT powertrain. The engine comes equipped with Dual VVT-iE (Variable Valve Timing and Intelligence by Electric motor) which is claimed to showcase good performance along with a mileage figure close to 24km/l.
Other safety and assist features of the new 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid include Pre-Collision System (PCS), cruise control, lane departure warning, Automatic High Beam (AHB) and Road Sign Assist (RSA). The engineers at Toyota have also made the new Camry much more capable at absorbing heavy impacts.
Thoughts On The New Toyota Camry Hybrid
The new Toyota Camry Hybrid brings a lot to the table in terms of both comfort features and engine technology. Over 19 million Camry models have been sold globally till now and it shows how much the car is preferred all over the world. Even in India, the Toyota Camry Hybrid is one of the best-selling cars from the brand and thanks to the rising petrol prices, the country is showing an increased demand for electrified cars.