- 14 hrs ago Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 14 hrs ago Renault Kiger Waiting Period Increases: 16-Week Waiting Period For The Small SUV
- 19 hrs ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 22 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- Movies Hansal Mehta Speaks In Support Of Shilpa Shetty; Calls Out Celebs For Remaining Silent On The Matter
- News Jiah Khan’s death: CBI court to hear case
- Technology OnePlus 10 Pro Concept Renders: Under-Display Camera And More
- Finance Your Demat Or Trading Account Will Be Deactivated From Today If You Don’t Do This
- Sports Tokyo 2020: India's Kamalpret Kaur qualifies for discus throw final
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched in India. Toyota has introduced the new 2018 Camry Hybrid in India with a price tag of Rs 37.22 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 2018 Camry Hybrid gets updated interior and additional features.
The overall design of the 2018 Camry Hybrid remains identical to the outgoing model. The hybrid sedan features a prominent chrome grille, large air dam with circular fog lamps, LED daytime running lights and triangular turn indicators on the bumper.
The rear profile of the new 2018 Toyota Camry sports wraparound tail lamp cluster with chrome garnish on the tailgate. The Toyota Camry Hybrid is equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels. The exterior design does not get any changes as compared to the previous model.
On the interior, Toyota has updated the cabin of the 2018 Camry Hybrid with new tan coloured upholstery and faux wood trim on the dashboard, steering wheel, armrest and centre console. The sedan also gets a new three-spoke steering wheel as opposed to the four-spoke unit.
The newly launched 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid features an updated touchscreen infotainment system with the 12-speaker audio system.
Apart from that the sedan also gets a heads-up display, wireless charging pad, three-zone automatic climate control, power reclining rear seats with collapsible headrest and ventilated front seats.
The 2018 Camry Hybrid draws power from the same 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 159bhp and 213Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an electronically controlled CVT (E-CVT) gearbox. The engine is assisted by a motor generator with an output of 142bhp and 270Nm of torque.
The safety features of the 2018 Toyota Camry include nine airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, vehicle stability control (VSC), hill start assist, electronically controlled brake system (ECB) and ISOFIX child safety seat mounting points.
Thoughts On The 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid
The new 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid remains identical to the outgoing model. But the interior of the hybrid sedan has been updated with new features and upholstery. Currently, hybrid vehicles in India do not get any incentives and high tax rates result in a bit higher price tag. But hybrid vehicles are the best option to reduce carbon emissions in the present situation.