- 9 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 10 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 10 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 10 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- Technology Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors has launched their new XZ+ variant for the Tiago hatchback. The new Tata Tiago XZ+ is now the top-spec trim and comes with a host of features and upgrades over the XZ trim. The new Tata Tiago XZ+ variant is priced at Rs 5.57 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new top-end variant of the Tiago hatchback receives a host of new features, including two new paint schemes - Canyon Orange & Ocean Blue. The XZ+ also comes with an optional dual-tone scheme with a black roof and a rear-mounted spoiler.
Other additional features include new body side mouldings, chrome accents on the tailgate and a set of new dual-tone 15-inch alloy wheels.
Exterior updates also include projector headlamps with smoked black bezel and electronically adjustable ORVMs with welcome function.
Moving to the interiors, the Tata Tiago XZ+ comes packed with all the features seen on the lower XZ trim, along with a few additional pieces of equipment. These include a new seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Connect Next, Android Auto, Voice Command Recognition and digital controls for the fully automatic temperature control.
SN. Barman, VP, Sales & Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors stated, "Since its launch in 2016, the Tiago - our first product to be launched under the IMPACT design language; stood out as an attractive, innovative and feature loaded car."
He further added, "With its continued demand amongst our customer base, we are today proud to announce the introduction of the new top of line variant in its range - the Tiago XZ+. Offering features and styling from a segment above, we are confident that the XZ+ will be much loved by our customers."
However, the Tata Tiago XZ+ variant will remain unchanged. It will continue to be powered by the 1.2-litre Revotron petrol and 1.05-litre Revotorq diesel engine options. The petrol unit produces 85bhp and 114Nm of torque while the diesel churns out 70bhp and 140Nm of peak torque. The new XZ+ variant will be offered with the standard five-speed manual transmission, without the optional AMT.
Tata Motors recently also launched a more performance-oriented version - Tiago JTP. Check out our review here.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant
The Tata Tiago hatchback was the first product from the Indian brand to be part of the IMPACT design. Tata Motors recently revealed their IMPACT 2.0 design language on the upcoming Tata Harrier (read our review here). The Tata Tiago in India rivals the likes of the Datsun GO, Maruti Ignis and the Renault Kwid.