- 39 min ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Technology Google set to reveal game titles for Stadia but is India ready for it?
- Movies DID Promo Out! Kareena Kapoor Introduces Battle Of Champions; Here's What Viewers Have To Say!
- Finance Govt Merges Statistical Bodies CSO And NSSO
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup: Top 5 games in World Cup history
- News Bengaluru: 5 family members die in road mishap on way to airport
- Education WB HS Result 2019 Declared: 86.92 Percent Students Passed
- Lifestyle Pseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
The new Kwid comes with subtle design updates all-around the car. The front headlamps now feature Renault's signature C-shaped lighting. The car now also comes with a new razor sharp chrome front grille, highlighting the Renault logo at its centre. Other changes include fog lamps, full wheel covers and body-coloured bumpers.
The new Renault Kwid is available in eight trims, with all of them offering many segment-first features. Renault has added a number of new features on the Kwid while retaining the same pricing as the previous model.
|Renault Kwid 2018 Range||Price (ex-showroom, New Delhi)|
|Standard - 0.8L SCe||Rs 266,700|
|RXE - 0.8L SCe||Rs 309,800|
|RXL - 0.8L SCe||Rs 335,900|
|RXT-O (MT) - 0.8L SCe||Rs 382,500|
|RXT-O (MT) - 1.0 L SCe||Rs 404,500|
|RXT-O- (AMT) - 1.0 L SCe||Rs 434,500|
|KWID Climber MT- 1.0 L SCe||Rs 429,500|
|KWID Climber AMT- 1.0 L SCe||Rs 459,500|
Sumit Sawhney, CEO and MD, Renault India Operations, stated, "With more than 2.5L customers, Renault Kwid has successfully carved a unique position for itself in the compact car segment. We have kept Kwid contemporary with regular product enhancements that reflect the rapidly changing and evolving customer trends."
He further added, "Taking this forward, the Kwid 2018 Feature Loaded Range combines design and technical advancements with compelling pricing, which makes it an even more attractive proposition. We look forward to further strengthening Kwid's popularity and welcoming more customers into the Renault family as we endeavour to consolidate our presence in India".
The 2018 Renault Kwid offers a range of new features. Some of the segment first features on the Kwid include integrated reverse parking camera, rear armrest and a 12V socket for the rear-seat passengers.
Other features on the 2018 Renault Kwid: seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, integrated Navigation, digital instrument cluster, lane-change indicator and seatbelt pre-tensioners with load limiters.
The top-end Kwid also gets additional features such as power steering, engine immobiliser, three and four-speed manual AC, power windows, traffic assist, remote central locking and rear ELR (Emergency Locking Retractor).
The 2018 Renault Kwid continues to be powered by the same engine. This includes two engine options: 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engines. The smaller 800cc engine produces 52bhp and 72Nm of torque. While the 999cc engine churns out 67bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engines further come with the option of either a five-speed manual or AMT gearbox.
Thoughts On The New 2018 Renault Kwid ‘Feature Loaded Range'
The Renault Kwid has been a game-changer for the company, selling over 2,50,000 units since the time of its launch. The French carmaker hopes to continue this trend with the new feature loaded range of the Kwid.