- Porsche Centre Bengaluru Sells India’s First 911 GT2 RS – The Most Insane Modern Porsche 911
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Launched At Rs 3.88 Crore — The Most Track-Focussed Porsche Available In India
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS India Launch Details Revealed
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Bookings Started — Expected To Cost Upwards Of Rs 1.90 Crore
- 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 R Race Car Unveiled
- Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid 2018 India Launch Details — Borrows Technology From The 918 Spyder
The first new-generation Porsche Cayenne has arrived in India. Porsche has stated that the Cayenne will be launched in the country later this year.
The new gen Cayenne will be powered by a 3.0-litre, turbocharged V6 engine. It produces 335bhp and 450Nm of torque. The new Cayenne is said to feature major mechanical and technological upgrades compared to the previous generations.
Along with the 3.0-litre engine, Porsche will also offer the Cayenne S and the Cayenne E-hybrid. The Cayenne S will be powered by a 2.9-litre, twin-turbo V6. This engine produces 434bhp and 550Nm of torque.
The Porsche Cayenne E-hybrid will also feature the 3.0-litre, V6 engine. Additionally, it also has an electric motor. This itself is capable of producing 134bhp. This translates to a total power output of 455bhp and 700Nm of torque.
The new Cayenne offering from Porsche will receive a host of upgrades. The new Cayenne will feature the new horizontal light edges and larger air intakes at the front.
The new Porsche Cayenne comes standard with LED headlamps. The SUV will get the option of the Porsche Dynamic Lights System (PDLS) or the LED matrix beam headlamps.
Other features on the new Porsche Cayenne: heads-up display, massage seats, heated windscreen and the Porsche InnoDrive with adaptive cruise control.
Porsche is expected to launch the new Cayenne SUV in September 2018. The German carmaker will bring all the three variants to India, including the Cayenne E-Hybrid.
Thoughts On The Porsche Cayenne In India
The first new generation Porsche Cayenne has arrived in India. The company is expected to launch the SUV in the market sometime by the end of this year. The Porsche Cayenne once launched will rival the Mercedes-Benz GLS, Audi Q7 and the BMW X5.