- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 9 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
2018 Nissan Micra And Micra Active Launched In India: Nissan has launched the 2018 version of the Micra and the Micra Active hatchback in the country. The prices for the Nissan Micra start at Rs 6.19 lakh while the prices for the Micra Active start at Rs 5.03 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Nissan Micra and the Micra Active now comes with more convenient and safety features. The Nissan Micra gets dual airbags as a standard feature across the variants and only the base variant misses out on ABS. The hatchback also features rear parking sensors with a camera.
The interior of the 2018 Nissan Micra features a 6.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system with MirrorLink. On the design front, the 2018 Nissan Micra does not get any updates except for the ORVM integrated turn indicators and a new spoiler. Apart from that, there are no changes done to the hatchback.
The 2018 Nissan Micra Active also comes with dual airbags as a standard feature across the range and ABS is offered only on the top-spec XV model. The interior of the Micra Active gets the same 6.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The hatchback is also equipped with rear parking sensors.
Other prominent features of the 2018 Nissan Micra includes automatic climate control, automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and much more. The 2018 Micra Active also gets a host of features such as keyless entry, height adjustable driver's seat and steering-mounted audio controls.
The 2018 Nissan Micra draws power from a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 76bhp and 104Nm of torque while the diesel engine is good for 63bhp and 160Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual or a CVT gearbox.
The 2018 Nissan Micra Active is powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol engine that produced a slightly less power output of 67bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Nissan Micra And Micra Active
Nissan has updated the Micra and the Micra Active in the Indian market. The hatchback now comes with a few additional convenience and safety features. But the overall design of the Micra remains unchanged. The Nissan Micra rivals the likes of Tata Tiago, Honda Brio and Maruti Swift.