- 1 min ago New Yamaha Fascino BS6 Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 1 hr ago Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle To Be Unveiled Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Active Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Bollywood Actor Rajkummar Rao Purchases The 2019 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Movies I'm Looking Forward To Working With Mani Ratnam: Aishwarya Rai On ‘Ponniyin Selvan'
- Sports Pakistan and Sri Lanka conflict deepens: Lanka asked to share expenses of Test series in December
- Technology Infinix S5 With In-Display 32MP Selfie Camera, Super Cinema Display launched In India
- Lifestyle Be Karwa Chauth Ready By Accentuating Your Look With These Six Beautiful Dupattas
- News Disconnect water, power, gas for 27 ex MPs overstaying in official homes: LS panel
- Finance Syndicate Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank Dip To 52-Week Lows On RBI Penalty
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
- Travel Places To Celebrate Diwali In Karnataka
Nissan is all set to launch their brand new SUV, the Kicks in the Indian market. The new Nissan Kicks is expected to go on sale sometime in January 2019. Ahead of its impending launch, fresh spy pics of the Kicks SUV have surfaced, showcasing the car undergoing its final round of testing.
The Indian-spec Nissan Kicks will be based on the B0 platform, as seen on the Terrano. Internationally, the Kicks has been on sale for quite a while, however, the Indian-spec is very different from the one sold outside the country.
Image Courtesy: Power Stroke PS
The Nissan Kicks SUV will be developed at the company's new Design Centre and manufactured in Chennai plant, which is jointly owned by Nissan and Renault. The SUV will also offer larger dimensions than its international-spec model.
The Nissan Kicks will be 4384mm in length, 1813mm in width and 1656mm in height. The wheelbase of the Kicks SUV will be 2673mm while having a ground clearance of over 200mm.
Nissan recently revealed the exteriors of the upcoming Kicks SUV. The front of the SUV comes with the signature V-Motion grille, wide central air dam, sweptback headlamps and LED DRLs and fog lamps.
The side profile of the Nissan Kicks comes with a floating roof design and 17-inch machined alloy wheels. The rear of the SUV features wrap-around tail lights, raked windshield, chrome strip on the boot lid and silver skid plates.
Nissan is yet to reveal the technical specifications of the Kicks. However, the SUV is expected to carry forward the same petrol and diesel engine options as seen on the Terrano. This will include a 1.6-litre petrol unit and a 1.5-litre diesel unit. The Nissan Kicks is also said to come with an optional automatic gearbox, from the time of its launch.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks SUV
The Nissan Kicks SUV is said to be finally launched in the Indian market soon. There have also been reports that the Kicks SUV will replace the Terrano in the market. Once launched, the Nissan Kicks will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta and the Renault Captur.