- 49 min ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 1 hr ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 1 hr ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 3 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Malik's career as good as over: Former players
- Technology Honor 20 Achieved One Million Sale Of Units In Just 14 Days
- Lifestyle Raisins: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks & Ways To Eat
- News Doctors in West Bengal agree to call off week-long strike
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
2018 Mini Cooper launched in India: Mini has launched the new 2018 Cooper S and Cooper D in the Indian market. The prices for the 2018 Mini Cooper range starts at Rs 29.70 lakh ex-showroom (India). The 2018 Mini Cooper features updates to the exterior and interior design and also gets a new gearbox.
The 2018 Mini Cooper S and D is available in both three-door and five-door variants. The Mini Cooper S is also available in a convertible variant. The prices for the 2018 Mini Cooper range starts at Rs 29.70 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 37.10 lakh for the convertible version. Both prices are ex-showroom (India). Below is the detailed pricing of the 2018 Mini Cooper range.
|3-door Cooper D (Diesel)||₹29,70,000|
|3-door Cooper S (Petrol)||₹33,20,000|
|5-door Cooper D (Diesel)||₹35,00,000|
|Convertible Cooper S (Petrol)||₹37,10,000|
*Note: All prices are ex-showroom (India)
On the design front, the 2018 Mini Cooper sports signature Mini silhouette with several subtle updates. The Mini logo has been moved to the bonnet. Other updates include redesigned headlamps with circular LED daytime running lights and turn indicators. The tail light now features Union Jack design.
The interior of the 2018 Mini Cooper features new steering wheel, a central instrument display, Leather Chester Malt upholstery and an optional backlit surface on the passenger side fascia. The optional Mini Excitement Pack also offers ambient lighting in 12 different colours.
Other prominent features of the interior include an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 20GB internal storage, wireless charging, Harmon Kardon 360W speaker system, sports seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
The 2018 Mini Cooper comes equipped with safety features such as dual airbags at the front, ABS, brake assist, stability control, cornering brake control and run-flat tyres.
The 2018 Mini Cooper S draws power from a 2-litre four-cylinder, petrol engine producing 189bhp and 280Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a new 7-speed dual-clutch Steptronic transmission.
The 2018 Mini Cooper D is powered by a 1.5-litre three-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine producing 112bhp and 270Nm of torque. The engine is paired to a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
The 2018 Mini Cooper S can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 3.5 seconds before topping out at 235km/h. Mini also offers an optional 7-speed dual-clutch sports transmission. The sports transmission features shorter gear ratios for quicker acceleration, paddle shifters on the steering wheel and different gear lever gaiter.
The 2018 Mini Cooper S, D and convertible will be available across all the Mini dealerships in the country from June 2018. The 2018 Cooper range is available in three new colours: Emerald Grey metallic, Starlit Blue metallic and Solaris Orange. The new Mini Cooper range will come to India via CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Thoughts On The 2018 Mini Cooper Range
Mini has introduced the new 2019 Cooper S and D with a convertible variant. The 2018 Mini Cooper subtle updates to the exterior design and also gets a few new elements inside the cabin. The 2018 Mini Cooper will rival the likes of Mercedes-Benz A-Class and Volvo V40.