- 13 min ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 29 min ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 37 min ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Movies Maharshi Box Office Collections 2 Weeks: Mahesh Babu's Movie Has A Splendid Run
- News Pakistan successfully test-fires ballistic missile Shaheen-II
- Finance 10 Nifty Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs Today
- Technology Fujifilm launches GFX100 game-changing Mirrorless Camera
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
New Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India. The new Mercedes-Benz CLS has a starting price of Rs 84.7 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The CLS 300d stays true to the design language of the German brand. The front fascia of the coupe comes with new angular multibeam LED headlamps, which are now more aggressive in design. These headlamps come with adaptive high beam assist and LED DRLs. The angular headlamps further flank the newly designed front grille, adding to the aggressive character of the front.
Sides of the Coupe come with a sloping roofline and frameless doors. The car also comes with 18-inch five-spoke alloy wheels in a shade of silver. The rear of the Mercedes-Benz CLS comes with an updated LED taillamps, along with a small boot lid.
Moving on to the interiors, the Mercedes-Benz CLS comes with high-quality wood inserts on the dashboard, AC vents with a design inspired by a jet turbine, ambient lighting with 64 colour options and two large screens for the infotainment system and the digital instrument cluster. The infotainment unit is a 12.3-inch display which supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The digital cockpit is available in three different styles to choose from - Classic, Sport and Progressive. It also features a new generation telematics including the Audio 20 and NTG 5.5. The interiors also come with 13 high-performance Burmester surround sound system speakers.
Being a four-door coupe, the Mercedes-Benz CLS is technically a five-seater. However, with the sloping roofline, it is capable of seating just four adults comfortably.
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLS 300d four-door coupe comes powered by a 2.0-litre in-line four-cylinder diesel engine, with BS-VI compatibility. It produces 245bhp and 500Nm of torque and is further mated to a nine-speed DCT.
The sedan is capable of powering to 100km/h from standstill in 6.2 seconds while reaching a top speed of 250km/h (limited).
Thoughts On The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLS Four-Door Coupe
The Mercedes-Benz CLS was the world's first four-door coupe. The CLS in India will rival the likes of the Audi A7, BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe. It is available in a wide range of options and additional accessories as well.