TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The new 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class cabriolet and coupe versions have been revealed at the ongoing New York International Auto Show.
The facelifted C-class coupe and cabriolet, get a sharper design with reworked front and rear sections, more powerful engines and updated interiors with a digital cockpit.
Both the new facelift models get: diamond radiator grille with an updated high performance LED headlamps or an optional multibeam LED headlamps, new alloy wheels, sculpted boot lid with a much stylish LED tail lights and dual exhaust ports.
The coupe version gets a sloping roofline, while the cabriolet variant gets a soft top retractable roof which can be operated from the car key apart from the buttons inside the car.
On the interiors, both cars come with features such as a digital cockpit, large infotainment system with COMAND Online as optional and full-digital instrument cluster among other features.
The 2019 Mercedes C-Class cabriolet and coupe get both petrol and diesel fuel options. A 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 194bhp will power the new C 200 and C 200 4MATIC variants. A more powerful 2.0-litre petrol engine is set to be introduced sometime in the future.
The diesel engine on the new C 250d will be an updated version of its previous generation model now producing 192bhp.
Mercedes also showcased the performance variants of the C-Class, the Mercedes-AMG C 43 coupe and cabriolet. These performance versions will get a twin-turbocharged 3.0-litre V6 which will produce 285bhp and 520Nm of torque.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
The new 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets a number of updates and features compared to its previous generation while also producing more power with new and upgraded engines. The facelift models now have a sharper design as well.