- New Hyundai Tucson 2018 Unveiled — Will We See An India Launch Soon?
- 2018 New York Auto Show: Toyota RAV4 SUV Revealed; Specifications, Features & Images
- 2018 New York Auto Show: New Jaguar F-Pace SVR Revealed; Specifications, Features & Images
- 2018 New York Auto Show: New Audi RS5 Sportback Revealed; Specifications, Features & Images
- 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Revealed — Expected Launch, Specifications, Features & Images
- 2017 New York Auto Show: Maserati Ghibli Nerissimo All-Black Edition Revealed
The new 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class cabriolet and coupe versions have been revealed at the ongoing New York International Auto Show.
The facelifted C-class coupe and cabriolet, get a sharper design with reworked front and rear sections, more powerful engines and updated interiors with a digital cockpit.
Both the new facelift models get: diamond radiator grille with an updated high performance LED headlamps or an optional multibeam LED headlamps, new alloy wheels, sculpted boot lid with a much stylish LED tail lights and dual exhaust ports.
The coupe version gets a sloping roofline, while the cabriolet variant gets a soft top retractable roof which can be operated from the car key apart from the buttons inside the car.
On the interiors, both cars come with features such as a digital cockpit, large infotainment system with COMAND Online as optional and full-digital instrument cluster among other features.
The 2019 Mercedes C-Class cabriolet and coupe get both petrol and diesel fuel options. A 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 194bhp will power the new C 200 and C 200 4MATIC variants. A more powerful 2.0-litre petrol engine is set to be introduced sometime in the future.
The diesel engine on the new C 250d will be an updated version of its previous generation model now producing 192bhp.
Mercedes also showcased the performance variants of the C-Class, the Mercedes-AMG C 43 coupe and cabriolet. These performance versions will get a twin-turbocharged 3.0-litre V6 which will produce 285bhp and 520Nm of torque.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
The new 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets a number of updates and features compared to its previous generation while also producing more power with new and upgraded engines. The facelift models now have a sharper design as well.