- 9 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The new 2018 Mercedes-Benz A-Class was first revealed earlier this year. The fourth generation of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class has been confirmed to enter India sometime in 2019. Speaking to Car and Bike, Roland Folger, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India confirmed the entry of the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class to India.
The A-Class is the most affordable offering from the German luxury carmaker. The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class will bring along a number of new features which will subsequently be available throughout the entire line-up of Mercedes-Benz. The latest generation of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class features the all-new user interface from Mercedes - MBUX.
The MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) is a new infotainment system which has the ability to learn through ‘artificial intelligence'. The new system will be able to customise for each individual and suit each user. The fourth generation A-Class will also come with completely new interiors, which are much more luxurious than the previous generation.
Mercedes-Benz globally has three engine variants on the A-Class. A 1.4-litre four-cylinder turbocharged engine producing 160bhp and a bigger 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged engine producing 220bhp and 350Nm of torque. There will also be an entry-level 1.5-litre diesel engine producing 116bhp and 260Nm of torque. All these will be mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The new A-class (globally) is said to get more space in terms of shoulder, leg and headroom. It will also feature a larger luggage compartment as compared to the previous generation. Mercedes is also looking at building the A-Class locally, to help change the perception of the company in India, according to Mr Folger.
Thoughts On The New Mercedes-Benz A-Class
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is the most affordable Mercedes available in the Indian market. The new generation A-Class with all its new features, sports design and fresh interiors will turn heads and excite targeted customers — if priced right.