TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
New Mercedes A-Class showcased at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The W177 A-Class is now on sale in the European market. Deliveries will start in May. The new A-Class features the latest of Mercedes-Benz's design language, 'Sensual Purity'.
The new Mercedes A-Class is based on the outgoing model's MFA platform. The car looks noticeably similar to all the latest reveals from the brand such as the CLS and the AMG GT 4-Door Coupe.
The 2018 A-Class will come in three variants: A 200, A 250 and the A 190d. The upcoming A-Class also gets 4-Matic all-wheel-drive as an option.
The A 250 gets a 2.0-litre turbo petrol and the A 200 gets a 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine. The diesel A 190d gets a 2.0-litre unit. All the variants have a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
In addition to the three engine options, the new A-Class comes with three trim levels: SE, Sport and AMG.
The new A-Class is larger than the outgoing version in terms of wheelbase, track and general dimensions. The car is also much more aerodynamic than before.
The 2018 A-Class features the Mercedes-Benz's new AI system called MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience). The system can be activated by saying "Hey, Mercedes". The interiors get ambient lighting with 64 colour options. The new A-Class gets a pair of 7-inch LCD displays as standard, and 10.25-inch screens as an option.
Safety features such as Active Brake Assist, DIstance Assist (DISTRONIC) make the new A-Class a breeze to drive. Radar and camera systems make the 2018 A-Class a semi-autonomous hatchback.
Thoughts On The New 2018 Mercedes-Benz A-Class
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is one of the best-selling models of the brand in India. The new Mercedes A-Class is loaded with features and updates which takes it to a league of its own. The new A-Class will come to India, late this year.