- 7 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 24 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Weather forecast: Dry weather in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru to witness pre-monsoon rains
- Technology Realme X to come with different specification in India with a price tag around 18K: Realme
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
India's leading automaker Maruti Suzuki has issued a recall or Service Campaign for the new Swift and the Baleno. The reason behind the recall is a possible fault in the brake vacuum hose of the new Maruti Swift and Baleno.
The service campaign has been listed on the Nexa website. The recall has affected 52,686 units of the new Maruti Swift and Baleno manufactured between December 1, 2017, and March 16, 2018. From May 14, 2018, the dealers will contact the owners of the vehicles included in this service campaign.
Maruti Suzuki has stated that inspection and replacement of the faulty part will be done free of cost. The customers can also check if their new Swift or Baleno is affected by this recall by entering the chassis number of the vehicle on the Nexa website.
The new Maruti Swift is manufactured at the company's Gujarat plant and it is not yet confirmed that whether the fault has affected the same assembly line. The brake vacuum hose is a part of brake booster system which increases the brake force and stops the car in a short distance.
However, the failure of brake vacuum hose does not fail the brake completely, instead, it reduces the braking power. Brakes are the vital component of any vehicle and it is good know that Maruti Suzuki has issued a recall for its popular Swift and the Baleno hatchback.
The new Maruti Swift and Baleno comes with safety features such as dual airbags and ABS as standard across all the variants. The Maruti Baleno has been the best-selling premium hatchback in the country. The new Swift is also selling like hot cakes. Now, the recall should not hamper the sales o both the models.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Swift And Baleno Recall
It is a good move by Maruti Suzuki by issuing a service campaign for the new Swift and the Baleno. A brake vacuum hose is a vital component of the braking unit and it enhances the braking power. Despite India not having a vehicle recall policy, Maruti Suzuki has come forward and issued a recall to rectify the problem in the new Swift and the Baleno.