- News No threat to Amarnath Yatra say Kashmir Separatists
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Vs Other Budget Smartphones With 6GB RAM
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki recently launched the Ciaz facelift in the Indian market. Now, the company is gearing up for the introduction of the new Ertiga facelift. CarandBike reports that the new Maruti Ertiga facelift will be launched in the Indian market in the last week of October 2018.
Maruti Suzuki will launch the new Ertiga facelift between Dussehra and Diwali. Maruti Suzuki has chosen the right time to launch the new Ertiga as most of the people buy new vehicles during the festive season. The new Ertiga is already on sale in several global markets.
The report also states that the new Maruti Ertiga will be sold through the Arena dealership network and not through the premium Nexa dealerships. Maruti Suzuki will continue to retail the first-gen Ertiga with a Tour badging similar to the Dzire Tour. The Ertiga Tour will be targeted towards fleet owners.
On the exterior, the new Maruti Ertiga gets a new front end with a new grille, projector headlamps and fog lamps. Overall, the new Ertiga looks premium and upmarket as compared to the outgoing model. On the side profile, the new MPV features a floating roof design and new alloy wheels.
The rear end of the new Maruti Ertiga facelift features an L-shape split tail light cluster, a chrome strip running across the boot and a muscular bumper. On the interior, the new Ertiga will feature a touchscreen infotainment system and upmarket seat upholstery with beige colour treatment.
The new Maruti Ertiga will draw power from a new 1.5-litre petrol engine which made it debut with the Ciaz. The diesel engine will be the same 1.3-litre unit and the company is expected to update the diesel engine at a later phase. Transmission options include a manual and automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Maruti Ertiga Facelift
The Maruti Ertiga facelift will be a premium product as compared to the outgoing model. The new Ertiga will be loaded with a host of features to take on the likes of the new Mahindra Marazzo and even the Toyota Innova Crysta. The new Ertiga looks almost similar to the Innova Crysta with its bold front end and large proportions.